PDA

View Full Version : Hows it at MyT?

missali
3rd Nov 2005, 11:30
Hi everyone!

I hav jst applied for MyT, hows it working there at the moment? (have applied for Manchester)

Miss Ali xx

platespinner
3rd Nov 2005, 18:50
Great bunch of people to work with :D

airbabe
4th Nov 2005, 21:02
just heard they are laying 75% of permanent crew off at BHX...cos mytravel lite is going..not happy bunnies at the moment at BHX:(

Bandit_70
6th Nov 2005, 08:48
Apply to First Choice Airways instead.They are considerably more financially stable..

Torque2
6th Nov 2005, 09:08
I take it thats a professional opinion then. Contrary to what the share price and the financiers appear to think.

Try online at www.mytravelairways-recruitment.com

FormerFlyer
6th Nov 2005, 21:28
Torque2 just ask anyone in the City and they will confirm that First Choice Group is in a much healthier state of affairs than Mytravel Group.

If you're not so sure, then a quick read of the FT will confirm. And that is a professional opinion.

cheers ;)
FF

Thomas_Cook_757-300
7th Nov 2005, 21:19
Hi,

You will have a great time working with MyTravel! My Cousin has been with MyTravel for about 7 years and hasn't looked back; she wouldn't move for the world!

MyTravel Airways are operating a modern fleet of A320s, A321s and A330s to a mix of destinations including new routes next year to Ovda, Djerba, Salvador, Cayo Coco, Holguin, Kerala Trivandrum, Luxor and I have even heard that South Africa may be an addition to the 2006/2007 route network.

The company has had its financial difficulties in the last few years a long with Thomas Cook, Thomson etc... but is now well along the road to recovery and is due to return to profit in 2006.

So what if First Choice are in a so called 'healthier state of affairs'? Who's to say that won't all change in 12 month's time?

Good Luck with your application!

Thomas_Cook_757-300

Big Tudor
11th Nov 2005, 13:54
FormerFlyer
And if you had spoked to the same city types 5 years ago they would have said the opposite! David Crossland & Airtours were the darlings of the city at one point, and some were creaming their knickers over it. If a "CitySlicker" told me it was raining I'd have to stick my head out the door to see if it got wet before I would believe them. ;)

FormerFlyer
11th Nov 2005, 20:44
Absolutely agree, yet hindsight is fantastic!

cheers ;)
FF