PDA

View Full Version : Good News For Once; Rebekah Wade

Unwell_Raptor
3rd Nov 2005, 11:06
According to the BBC news Rebekah Wade, Editrix of The Sun has been arrested for an alleged assault on her husband and taken to a police station.

I can't wait to see how a) The Sun and b) the other papers report this tomorrow.

Parapunter
3rd Nov 2005, 11:09
Two Things:

1) I doubt | would have the cojones to stick one on Ross Kemp

2) Betcha it ain't in the sun ha ha.

Biggles Flies Undone
3rd Nov 2005, 11:10
HUBBY ATTACKS DEFENCELESS WIFE
"He just headbutted my fist" says shaken Becky.

Solid Rust Twotter
3rd Nov 2005, 11:13
Ross Kemp being the ACTOR who plays the roles of hard men.:rolleyes:

Couple of African market traders I know would make catfood out of him. You wouldn't even be able to identify what's left as human if their husbands get in on the act...:E

tony draper
3rd Nov 2005, 11:25
Well thats his street cred as a hard case up the swanny, getting biffed about by er indoors.
Tee hee tee hee.
:E

Unwell_Raptor
3rd Nov 2005, 11:45
Ms. Wade has been released and will not face charges, it has been reported.

From the Crown Prosecution Service website:-

As a general rule we will prosecute all cases involving domestic violence where there is sufficient evidence and there are no factors preventing us from doing so. Each case is unique and must be considered on its own merits.

Hmmmm

Onan the Clumsy
3rd Nov 2005, 12:02
SUN SIREN SLAPS SLACKING SOULMATE

SEE HER TITS ON PAGE 3

feet dry
3rd Nov 2005, 12:29
What is particulary ironic is the Sun's current campaign against domestic violence - ho hum.

gravity victim
3rd Nov 2005, 12:44
The rumoured reason for the flame-haired temptress lamping her 'TV hard- man' husband is ( according to the scurrilous - but often right - media gossip site www.popbitch.com) somewhat delicate, to put it mildly. Apparently she returned home after an evening commiserating with Biunkett to find Ross and another -

(hit squad of lawyers burst in, computer seized -

effortless
3rd Nov 2005, 12:46
Ultimate Farce -
Sun newspaper editor Rebekah Wade has been released without charge following her arrest for allegedly assaulting her EastEnders actor husband Ross Kemp.

From t' BEEB (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4403026.stm)