PDA

View Full Version : Nyasa

P68BRAVO
1st Nov 2005, 13:09
I am looking for more info about NYASA in Malawi ,please anyone know anythink about them?

MysticFlyer
14th Nov 2005, 11:04
Seems to have vanished into a big pond, heading north though.
Have you tried the "saywhat"ops office or even the CIA's office in Maun? :ooh:

I've got some-one out there owing me a favour. Maybe send him in with rumours of work on Caravan's....reserved for you chappies, only to show you his fleet of donkey's! :hmm:

But then again, his waterfetchers may be your age now, he may fancy having a cattle ranch in Texas, Oz or a sheepfarm in Nz with one of you as his son-in-law!

(Birdlady, only if you say big pretty please, reminds me he liked Guinness, you are from Ireland, arn't ya lass?):ooh:

Now let's just check those utterings about SA'cans and politics next time as you ride through Maun in the blue landy and the lass and her Jeep on your way to the C206 jobs in the SWAMP!

You see, what some of us have forgotten about politics in Africa, anyone for a crash course, includes the young saywhater's, reptiles etc.?

Africa and more so - Aviation in Africa is a very small place - we should know - we pioneered it, Mirage'd it, Buccaneer'd it, Herc'ed it and yes even Cessna'd it!

Now regarding all the SA'cans in the States, Oz & Nz and of course yes in Ireland too (notwithstanding any other corner of this earth, making it bigtime without any racial prejudice, execpt towards a black or white ANC member!), repeat after me and memorise it...."skuus BAAS, dis reg so BAAS."

Now go think about your granddaddy's and the maori's, abo's and indians (all of them, ...and all!)

XTurb
14th Nov 2005, 13:44
Check out www.pilotcareercenter.com

..under Africa.

or email: [email protected] (Ops manager)

RICCARDOVOLANTE
14th Nov 2005, 16:30
Nyasa(Mr. Kashi) say that already have been fill up all the positions for pilots .

XTurb
14th Nov 2005, 17:55
Not if you're B1900 P1 rated they haven''t.

skytops
14th Nov 2005, 18:02
MysticFlyer,
You've lost me there with your reply to the original question. A mystic posting!

RICCARDOVOLANTE
15th Nov 2005, 05:56
Yes I am P1 type on the be 1900 and they told me that they filled up the positions.Actually Kashy wrote me an E mail.