PDA

View Full Version : It could happen to any one of us.....

Tony Flynn
31st Oct 2005, 21:47
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mb606/F2241577?thread=1247780

tony draper
31st Oct 2005, 22:12
He should have looked round and said "****! must be after midnight, the fairy god mother warned me this could happen"
:rolleyes:

SmilingKnifed
31st Oct 2005, 22:16
Well if it can happen to Richard Gere and a hamster:E (allegedly).

tony draper
31st Oct 2005, 22:21
I recal something simlar in yorkshire many years ago,this involved a Vicar and a young lad though.
In court he was reported to have said to the Judge in mitigation.
"Well this is the Dales you know"

timmcat
31st Oct 2005, 22:23
Oi!! ( :} )

tony draper
31st Oct 2005, 22:31
Tiz perfectly true Mr timmcat, one recals reading the case whilst driving down the motorway through that very County ,one was ill with laughing,err one should add one was in the passenger seat.

SLFguy
1st Nov 2005, 00:47
The defendant, when asked if the sex was any good, replied, "yes m'lud, it was the dogs bollox..."

tony draper
1st Nov 2005, 01:06
Well it was Hudderfield, had it been Bradford the couple wouldn't have stopped or thought anything unusual was occuring.

PLovett
1st Nov 2005, 04:34
Makes one think the couple were lucky that the dog didn't turn on them for spoiling his fun. :\

Jordan D
1st Nov 2005, 04:41
To be honest, I though the couple turned him in, simply as they weren;t getting a chance with the dog.

Jordan

Blacksheep
1st Nov 2005, 06:49
It could happen to any one of us..... I don't think so. I've only got a little Chihuahua. :)

acbus1
1st Nov 2005, 06:55
Maybe the bloke just fancied a bit of ruff. :rolleyes:

Farmer 1
1st Nov 2005, 07:17
I would never stoop so low - not with my back.

Puts a whole new meaning on the term Doggy Bag, doesn't it?

Kaptin M
1st Nov 2005, 07:34
Obedience training...
Sit...
Stay.....
Come.........No.. no....

Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard
To get her poor doggie a bone,
But when she bent over
The dog did her over,
And gave her a bone of his own.

(What's with the http://www.kate3.com/what/images/list/levis.gif ad, Tony?)

angels
1st Nov 2005, 08:05
Kaptin - I f ever there was thread drift, this is it!

Herr Drapes confessed on TRABBY that he had bought a pair of Levi socks for some humongous amount of money. Methinks a Dutch mod has decided to take the piss a little.....:O

BALIX
1st Nov 2005, 08:56
Well, being a Huddersfield lad myself I can say with a certain amount of authority that many of the resident female population are, in fact, dogs.

Easy mistake to make, then :confused:

Only joking Huddersfield lasses - they are all lovely and most of them can do a mean meat and potato pie as well. That's why I married an Essex girl :)

SmilingKnifed
1st Nov 2005, 15:55
That's why I married an Essex girl

Talk about upwards trading.:E

Main_Tenant
1st Nov 2005, 19:19
I had a similar problem with the forceful attentions of a large Mastiff last year. The bloody animal must have been 90kg and was, one should say, very determined. He completely ruined my stockings - I was completely mortified! This was at a friend’s house during a soirée. I'm still very upset about it all too. The dog hasn't phoned, hasn't written...

G-CPTN
1st Nov 2005, 19:22
>I'm still very upset about it all too. The dog hasn't phoned, hasn't written...

LOL!

Solid Rust Twotter
1st Nov 2005, 19:30
Well, it's your own fault for leading him on by faking an orgasm....:rolleyes:

Massey Man
1st Nov 2005, 19:40
hey, could have been worse.

He could have used a male prostitute in the street!

god i hate those Turd burgulars :P (JEthro joke)

I personally think sex with dogs is acceptable :P

Rainboe
1st Nov 2005, 19:49
Nice story, but I searched the Yorkshire Evening Post archives, and it didn't happen! One for snopes.com

Heatseeker
2nd Nov 2005, 09:19
Wonder if he got the mutts nails clipped first. Eleven thousand one hundred and eleven down the back is one thing but how do you explain it AROUND the front to the missus when you get home

H :confused: :confused: :confused:

Lon More
2nd Nov 2005, 11:24
What's the difference between being humped by a pit-bull and being humped by a chihuahua?
The pit-bull gets to finish

You can tell a man what boozes
By the company 'e chooses ....