PDA

View Full Version : First Interview in Oct 2005

fluegas
31st Oct 2005, 16:24
Hi, I'm new here.

I happened to come to this forum and realised it's a wonderful site for pilot wannabes.

I just went for my first interview with SIA on 14/10/2005. Till now there is no reply or notification yet as to whether im selected or rejected. Same for 2 of my friends whom went with me on tat day. I was told we would know in 2 weeks time. Now is already the 17th days and still counting.

Just like to find out are there any candidates out there who went on the same day as me and had receive their notification, (whether successful or rejected)? And does it usually take so long for them to reply? Hope anyone can provide me with some ans.. thank you.

fluegas
1st Nov 2005, 15:39
Just a thought... are there any chance that no notification within the 2 weeks means auto-rejection? Any one out there can clarify this? Thank you.

BlueEagle
1st Nov 2005, 22:56
Generally the other way round. Rejection letters come out quite quickly, if they think they may want to employ you it can take an age! Best of Luck.

fluegas
2nd Nov 2005, 16:22
Thanks BlueEagle. Was thinking 2 weeks might be a deadline.

But guess i will wait a while more and see how it goes... and subsquently give the HR a call to verify abt it.

bomohtitan
3rd Nov 2005, 12:24
Hi fluegas,

FYI, I waited till Friday of the 3rd week to receive a reply. Those rejected received a reply 2 days earlier.

Given the fact that this is the DepaRaya week, you might possibly have to wait an additional week for some sort of feedback. So just hang in there dude.

fluegas
9th Nov 2005, 15:55
Thanks bomohtitan for sharing ur experience.

Just a little bit of update, one of the 3 guys who went with me on that interview day receive a notification last week (2th Nov) to go for the 2nd rd. Me and another guy still got no news yet. Prolly waiting for rejection letter (if any) to come anytime soon. :confused:

Anyone had any idea why it takes tat long to process, for my case?