PDA

View Full Version : New Helicopter Ops in Lagos??

B Sousa
29th Oct 2005, 23:47
I see Caverton Helicopters is open in Lagos. Website looks nice. www.Caverton-Helicopters.com They seem to be looking for Pilots on www.justhelicopters.com
Anybody have any scoop??

MysticFlyer
30th Oct 2005, 06:08
Watch CNN....now that's a scoop!

Buckets and buckets full of it, .....saw it coming......:E

B Sousa
30th Oct 2005, 13:31
Besides being anonymous, your jibberish response does not add much either.
How about something that us ignorant folks can understand.
Do you have some information to share??
I understand the hint, but since it cant come back to hurt you, just tell us what you think...

nutcracker43
30th Oct 2005, 14:05
B Souza,

Check Rotorheads, Mama Mangrove's latest entry...might be of help

NC43

B Sousa
30th Oct 2005, 14:57
NC 43
Thanks
I thought I was brininging something new to African Aviation, but it looks like its been around Rotorheads for a while. Not to positive either.
If they have to advertise in the states for Pilots, thats usually a red flag.........ha ha

MysticFlyer
30th Oct 2005, 15:19
Family Bush Oilworx Co.'s Operations, you see Bert.

But this guy elects himself off course, twice. So, a small little mistake again, will surf this one through as well.

How they manage to lead so many by the nose, but it's getting clearer everyday....really no mystery anymore.

TomBola
31st Oct 2005, 05:46
Hi Bert,

Caverton's been around for a couple of years now. So far on their website they have been advertising that shuttle operations are coming to Lagos and Port Harcourt soon - but nothing so far :} . Like anjouan sais, so far all they have is an old Dauphin with a reasonable leather corporate interior, but no aircon (perfect for VIP ops in Nigeria, and A109E and a newly leased AS350B2, the Dauphin and the B2 leased from Heliportugal, who seem to be trying to get into Africa. In the last year or so, they've already been through a couple of Opa Managers, butdon't know how they are with line jocks. I think they make their real money from shipping and the helicopter side is the personal toy of the chairman's son, so should have lots of money as long as he keeps coughing up the $$$$$$$ :E