PDA

View Full Version : Would you suffer from stagefright?

Lon More
28th Oct 2005, 22:47
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/Badyin/stagefright.jpg

B Fraser
28th Oct 2005, 23:14
never have..... never will :ok:

29th Oct 2005, 12:38
I can imagine the wall needs cleaning on a regular basis!!!

Jerricho
29th Oct 2005, 16:22
"It looks like a penis........only smaller"

tilewood
29th Oct 2005, 17:01
I wonder if there are similar pictures of guys on the wall
of the girls' room. Somehow I doubt it. Not PC,

Jerricho
29th Oct 2005, 17:21
Of course not. The women folk would be in there trying to nag them.

Helli-Gurl
29th Oct 2005, 19:07
So Mr Fraser, are you still sure you could perform with the Prunettes Rugby Team in attendance?

;)

x

Whirlygig
29th Oct 2005, 19:11
Ah - the Pprunettes Rugby Team - it's that time of year again!

Cheers

Whirls

Jerricho
29th Oct 2005, 19:12
are you still sure you could perform with the Prunettes Rugby Team in attendance?

Are you going to stand behind the urinal then? :E

Helli-Gurl
29th Oct 2005, 19:44
yeah and laugh...

"you call that a dick! seeen bigger cocktail sausages!!!"

Jerricho
29th Oct 2005, 19:54
You think that's gonna stop someone from whizzing on you?

:E ;)

ShyTorque
29th Oct 2005, 21:30
The girl with the tape has got the measure of me all right.

Or she could have....... :E

B Fraser
29th Oct 2005, 22:44
The two girls on the right seem to have the right idea :E

Regarding the attendance of the Prunettes rugby team, I had no idea I was their mascot :O Let me know when the next training session is and I'll run the team bubble-bath.

Whirlygig
29th Oct 2005, 22:48
Each member of the team (of which I was, ahem, Captain and played No.2 - Hooker!) had their own mascots. I can't remember whether to whom or whether you were "assigned".

Cheers

Whirls

empacher48
30th Oct 2005, 00:46
Ahhh yes... the Sofotel Hotel in Queenstown, NZ. I think it has become yet another tourism icon of the town! I think there have been a few complaints that the ladies don't have guys on the backs of the doors to their loos! :}

Heatseeker
30th Oct 2005, 09:56
Appropos the proonettes rugby team. Since it's now coming into summer here in Godzone maybe we should introduce a proonettes cricket team.

I really hope Whirls is a fast bowler 'cos I would really look forward to facing up to her bouncers (:E )

Blu , our much revered sylph like mod could be a slip (of a girl) and the lofty miz dynamite of course would be long leg.

After looking at the photo of tart1 in the short skirt, she would of course have to be something on the leg side.

With a nic like planepsycho, she'd be a natural for the team coach (you'd have to be crazy to coach the England team anyway)

Not quite sure where to place Reddo - any ideas chaps ?

As for heli-girl, if here natural state is hovering around then silly mid something or other might be appropriate.

Over to you selectors but remember I want a nice balanced team. Fifty percent players and fifty percent drinkers.

H:ok:

Whirlygig
30th Oct 2005, 10:36
Heatseeker,

The problem is... most of the team you have suggested (actually, to the best of my knowledge, all of them) are based in the Northern Hemisphere.

In the UK now that the clocks have changed, we don't have enough daylight for a game of cricket. So, I'm sorry, it's rugger season now!.

Cheers

Whirls

kms901
30th Oct 2005, 11:17
Nice conical receptacle. I would probably have a dump.

Blacksheep
31st Oct 2005, 04:29
Those girls on the wall have nothing to laugh about. Not a decent sized boob amongst the lot of them, is there? :suspect:

B Fraser
31st Oct 2005, 07:11
mmmmmh, numbers 2 and 3 from the left appear to have an *SBH rated chest.

*Standard British Handfull :E

UniFoxOs
31st Oct 2005, 09:35
Is this a Dutch thing? I seem to remember going to Amsterdam a couple of years bach and we visited the "Holland Experience", I think it was called. The gents there was like standing piddling over the rail of a boat (or maybe ship) into the briny with a beach in the distance with girls looking at you through binoculars. I didn't have a still camera with me so no photo I'm afraid ( I did take a bit of video, though). (And I didn't have stagefright).

Lon More
31st Oct 2005, 13:12
Playing rugby against females is not a good idea.
we used to play against the local girls' high school at the end of term - they play dirty - I think most of us, in the scrum at least, walked around gingerly, with crossed-eyes, for several days after.
Now I'd probably enjoy the attention:rolleyes:

Biggles Flies Undone
31st Oct 2005, 15:02
(you'd have to be crazy to coach the England team anyway)
What - on the basis that they are currently World Champions at RU and Ashes Winners in cricket - so you'd be on a hiding to nothing? :p

And we keep hearing all these good things about helli-gurl but no pic - surely not another old BA captain winding us up? ;)

Anyway, I was down as Ms Stockpicker's physio and I'd be happy to resume duties :E

Blacksheep
1st Nov 2005, 02:08
mmmmmh, numbers 2 and 3 from the left appear to have an *SBH rated chest. Yes, but I have unusually large hands... :E

SmilingKnifed
1st Nov 2005, 16:34
They can say what they want about the size, but the 13 st ramming it home makes the difference.:E

As for the Proonettes rugby team. I'm told this event (http://www.rugby7.com/03aug21.asp) will include a ladies division. Could be a good charity event/bash (men too if anyone plays).