PDA

View Full Version : Email All

TOT
21st Oct 2005, 04:31
HOW DO YOU SEND AN EMAIL TO EVERYONE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK. USING OUTLOOK V 6

THANKS

Hew Jaz
21st Oct 2005, 12:08
I presume you want to email everybody in your address book without disclosing all the email addresses..??

Using Outlook Express, I sent an email to myself, but Bcc'd it to many people in my address book. I did use a second email address - although not necessary really - and changed my name to read as "Everybody" or "All" or something similar. I then clicked on all of the names I wished to include.

Seemed to work ok - nobody mentioned otherwise, and the email which I received only showed "Everybody" as the recipient (rather than each individual name).

I'm sure there are better and more efficient methods, however, it was sufficient for me.

Might be worth a try. :ok:

BLUE SKY THINKER
17th Nov 2005, 13:55
In Outlook Express (but similar in Oulook, as I recall using on another PC fairly recently; maybe wrong) . . . . . . . . . .

Don't bring up blank new e-mail page, but go to Address Book icon and bring up list of contents > Edit (on top toolbar) > Select All > Tools > Action > Send Mail.

This will automatically bring up a new blank e-mail page with all the addresses selected neatly in the "To:" header. ...Complete message and send.