PDA

View Full Version : Position WANTED!! L.A.M.E.

hangar 9
20th Oct 2005, 03:06
Well where to from here?

I have 3 kids, a mortage, 25 years left in my working life and a wife that likes to travel.

I have never won Tattslotto and luck has never been on my side so when told that Qantas were going to retrench staff I new that my time had come, my name was going to be the first out of the barrel and it was going to be my time to win a draw.

First I thought that this would be the end but then i said, I would be getting a good package, I have got some equity in our property, which can buy outright a nice house somewhere else. There is definately work out there for the right person with the right Qual. I was trained at and by the best( past tense) and will be glad to see the end of this place.

Wife will be happy, cause we have no choice now, travel is a given.

Best of all I will be able to reap the benefits of my Qantas shares climbing through the roof now, as this has to be a plus for the share holders.

Sell the business now and get a huge profit before some serious incident happens and the company is worth $h!t.

Apophis
20th Oct 2005, 06:42
another pissed off employee of QF what a shock watch out the rush to get out is on morale has hit rock bottom.

J430
20th Oct 2005, 06:44
What are the Q boys and girls going to do with their new shed at YBBN, allegedly for A380 and others. Surely they did not build it just for the A380 party in a few weeks.

May I suggest a move north? Or one south.....nah surely not, thats wher the Sunfish lives and he dislikes the Sydney folk!

When one door shuts another opens, or is that another slams in your face....

J:ok:

Ultralights
20th Oct 2005, 07:15
Hangar 9, you sound like i did in 2001! trust me there IS life after Qantas! and as i found, its much better!! just have a Positive outlook and things will be fine..

there is plenty of work north of Syd in the newcastle area!