PDA

View Full Version : New BA Uniforms

southside
19th Oct 2005, 17:11
Having recently returned from a business trip to Edinburgh I have to report a strange phenominon on the flight.

The flight, predominantly occupied by middle-aged businessmen, started with the normal pre takeoff safety brief given by the Cabin crew,. However, on this occasion , every passenger to a man stopped what they were doing, leant their heads into the aisle and concentrated fully on what the staff were briefing.

Why? Well, when the sun streams through the cabin window it shines right through the skirt on the new uniforms. The new skirts are transparent. Thank you BA, thank you.

flyer55
19th Oct 2005, 18:37
Yeah its true and the same with the Mens trousers!!!

Rescue 137
19th Oct 2005, 21:06
I think you can see though with the blouses as well from what someone said when they 1st came out.The question is was it a flight of good looking BA crew or the usual.I believe alot of people are leaving Virgin and BMI and joining BA and along with there recent recruitment drive then that might be why BA crews are getting better looking all the time.

southside
20th Oct 2005, 09:26
I have to agree with you there. The BA Hosteys are getting better looking and the new Uniform looks great on them (particularly the see through bits)

It may be worth a warning to the ladies at BA that they should thinnk carefully about their choice of underwear.

And a quick message to Fay who works the BA Citiexpress routes..... Nice !!!

Tudor
20th Oct 2005, 12:27
Poor Fay will be digging out those Bridgit Jones knickers if she reads this!!

flybywire
21st Oct 2005, 10:35
Thanks guys for your comments!!!

Since we have no IFE on the 737s I will wear nice stockings with suspenders, a gorgeous bra and a breath-taking thong on my flight this afternoon. :E

FBW:}

SkySista
21st Oct 2005, 10:36
FBW, classic, i love it!!! :E :ok: :}

speeddial
21st Oct 2005, 10:50
Ok I'll bite...breath-taking for you or the passengers?

Rescue 137
21st Oct 2005, 15:52
Both.Any chance of a photo to prove it :D

amy_lou34
21st Oct 2005, 20:14
I never knew they were see through :O southside...where did you fly to from EDI? If it was BHX...I know a Faye ;)

apaddyinuk
21st Oct 2005, 21:23
Oh dear, I guess I will just have to stop going commando!!!! :}

flybywire
21st Oct 2005, 22:20
Ok I'll bite...breath-taking for you or the passengers?

Hahaha...you would love to know, wouldn't you...You should have been there :E

I always try to give my passengers the best service possible, you know. They get off my planes and they have nice dreams... :E

SkySista you should have seen all those old men....never seen so many dentures dropping on the floor before! :}

Apaddyinuk, darling....commando days are long since gone....since BA got rid of the long summer skirt there's no pleasure in not wearing knickers anymore...you know, both doors opened at the back, London weather...remember??

There're some tasty dishes here in BA, most of the dragons are gone, so sweet dreams everybody.......;)

FBW:E (X-rated tonight)

speeddial
22nd Oct 2005, 09:18
I just hope if you're going to be that daring that the almost compulsory fake tan covers everywhere that'd be visible :)

flybywire
22nd Oct 2005, 14:00
I just hope if you're going to be that daring that the almost compulsory fake tan covers everywhere that'd be visible

Fake tan???? :confused:

We Med girls do not need any...:E Sorry!!! :p

flyer55
22nd Oct 2005, 14:06
Sounds like Gatwick as its the only BA base that has 737's.

Hi Faye !

flybywire
22nd Oct 2005, 14:19
BCN passengers.......get ready!!!!!! :}

speeddial
22nd Oct 2005, 16:23
Med tan? Black lingerie then I hope!

Rescue 137
22nd Oct 2005, 16:43
"I always try to give my passengers the best service possible, you know. They get off my planes and they have nice dreams... "

Let me know what flight you are on and I'll make the trip and rate the service:D all in the interest of customer service of course;)

flybywire
23rd Oct 2005, 00:03
speeddial....rigourously black!! Red only at christmas and new year :E

Today I told my crew about this discussion - looks like they're happily willing to join in so Rescue don't worry, almost any trip out of here will be ok for you!!! :}

FBW (XXXXXXXXXXX)

Rescue 137
23rd Oct 2005, 13:58
I'll be the one with the camera and all the other passengers looking at me like Im some perv or something."I'll be going its an experiment,Fly By Wire said it would be fine and that nobody would mind"

As posted in a previous thread on here,when Men seeing a good looking woman then they cant help but look as its in the Genes.:D

SkySista
23rd Oct 2005, 14:08
Rescue, I believe that may have been me, stating one of the more frequently used lines in the Agony Aunt forum:

But we can't help it, it's in our genes!!" :p

southside
24th Oct 2005, 14:27
The Fay(e) I had in question is flying BA Citiexpress last known between Edi and Bristol.....

send her my best wishes please.