PDA

View Full Version : Exodus?

flightleader
19th Oct 2005, 15:44
Heard 30+ B777 pilots are leaving the satay land for the sand pit.Would it become the 'cripple 7' fleet now?

MASsenger
24th Oct 2005, 06:06
Bolehland is about to make drivers payscale compatitive. They realise they have to. Made a huge mistake with engineers & went back to he sand pit begging for them to come back.

boltak
24th Oct 2005, 10:43
thanks to those who left for the pay increase. the management and the association would like to claim the credit but one was merely reacting to the exodus while the other was toothless and lokking after own self interest as usual.

Shintaro9
25th Oct 2005, 04:55
I believe this wave of exodus is on. :D

During the period of Oct 16-26 this year, 5 744 captains from MAS and 3 744 captains from CAL (ex MAS) were in ICN for Korean Air's prehire formalities.

30 candidates from all over were to be screened for this intake and 15 shall be selected.

I heard that another 10 or so from MAS 744 are interested in applying for the next batch for early next year.

Good luck to all applicants. :ok:

kucinghitam
25th Oct 2005, 06:29
ohh crap...and i just Fedex my application to them as a cadet pilot :( may I ask what causes the exodus? pay? perks? or the way 'Satayman' treated the pilots...thanx all..would really wanna know whats happening inside...

CAT IIIB
25th Oct 2005, 18:26
Black Cat,
As long as you are outside,no matter what,you will not understand.

Get in and you shall find the TRUTH!

guybrush
25th Oct 2005, 21:55
Does that mean that someone somewhere will start accepting international cadet pilots? (hmmm, Christmas is near maybe if I ask santa...)

guybrush

kucinghitam
26th Oct 2005, 00:25
hi CATIIIB,
Signing the bond worth $$$$ just to get myself in and see the 'unbelieavable" truth seems to be a lil costly :)

tigerwood
30th Oct 2005, 08:18
heard that MH guys going to get their backlog in installment. this is the double standard by the management. if they can pay one "shot" around 200K for the management bosses to buy Merc and BM....sure they can pay the pilots what is due in one go.

Merry Diwali.

kucinghitam
30th Oct 2005, 11:30
hi tiger,
whats with the backlog issue? are you referring to salaries and other payments? Its rather ridiculous for an airline to owe pilots their salary. I mean, for such professional job and a big management. It just doesn't make sense. Even my 60 ppl ad agency doesn't owe us any penny when some of us left.