PDA

View Full Version : Can not land without my picture being taken

Bumz_Rush
17th Oct 2005, 17:08
I am always impressed at the number of airport MT types that run up and down the ramp. with the odd lens sticking out.

I was captured on a great night shot in Brussels last winter, and last week in Nurnberg. (he did ask very nicely).

So perhaps some of you snappers out there would like to ident.....

Bumz

Rainboe
17th Oct 2005, 19:33
Can you say that again, but in words I understand please?

kansasw
17th Oct 2005, 21:24
Right on Rainboe, sometimes I think there is some kind of new languish adopted out there that those over a certain age will never catch on to.

Bumz, if you would care to restate in words of one syllable what is your exact question, and please proofread your post, I am sure you will find many willing answers.

PS How far did you get in school? I am serious here.

mutt
18th Oct 2005, 03:51
The question was easy, Bumz flies an impressive private jet, people always appear to take photos of it when landing, so he is asking some of these photogrphers to identify themselves! I would guess that he is looking for photos!

Mutt :)

Trentino
18th Oct 2005, 04:23
me like pikturs

Bumz_Rush
18th Oct 2005, 05:16
so why dont I see your picture all over the place...and I have downsized by 50......

Re skool. I went all the way....most days.....Bumz

Rainboe
18th Oct 2005, 09:26
OK Bumz, so have you looked on airliners.net for yourself? Post a link- let's see what your wheels are like!

Bumz_Rush
18th Oct 2005, 11:52
I will try and do just that, in a few days....when I have more time.....Perhaps the photographer in Nurnberg might tell me where to find his pic...too... Bumz

Rainboe
18th Oct 2005, 13:39
It doesn't take time- just enter the A/C type and scroll through the photographs of the type. There is even a handy link at the top for you to enter on a suitable website containing thousands of aeroplane saddos (like this one) so we can all see and admire your fancy wheels! Get to it Buster.

Bumz_Rush
18th Oct 2005, 17:02
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/892439/L/

Hope this works....and this

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/639879/M/

a nice toy........

This was to avoid one of last years "little storms" that was heading towards the factory in SAV.......Bumz