PDA

View Full Version : Flying Blue makes me see Red and feel Blue!!

skydriller
15th Oct 2005, 13:36
So I was with KLM Flying Dutchman, having lived in Aberdeen....(Remember Air UK?) Then moved to France :cool: and joined AF Frequence Plus....

I work for a dutch company so both programs were used....

Back in May/June I recieved a load of bumff from both AF Frequence Plus and KLM Flying Dutchman about merging the two programs. Duely sent off what was required to do the merge and heard nothing further, with no changes to the two accounts (except adding my flights/miles/points etc) when checking them online every now and then....:(

So last month I Emailed Flying Blue about it....No Response.....:hmm:

Emailed them again a couple of weeks later.....No Response....:*

Have now tried for a couple of days to access either Flying Blue account (KLM or AF) and they appear to not accept my passwords/are blocked....:mad::suspect:

Anyone else tried merging Ex KLM & AF frequent flyer programs? Did it work... or not?

Regards, SD..

Techman
15th Oct 2005, 14:32
It will take months, not weeks, to get a reply from Flying Poo.

Don't know about Frequence Plus, but anyone used to Flying Dutchman can only be disappointed by FB.

African Tech Rep
15th Oct 2005, 15:23
Don’t know about the KLM one – but for the AF one think you’ll find they reply better if you write in French.

Based on “joining” the AF programme twice and never getting anything other than the temp card – despite using a French address (I did live there) – a mate who’s French was better got his card within a week.

Now I don’t need to fly within France – so AF gets used somewhere after Air Zimbabwe runs out of seats.

Bus429
17th Oct 2005, 12:25
Not surprised - KLM are p@££ poor in many respects.:(

Smeagol
17th Oct 2005, 15:11
Been trying to get a response (other than the, "this is an automated reply", variety) from Flying Blue for a couple of months now.

Seem to have a pretty good connection with a Black Hole! Takes everything in but nothing gets out!

My previously low opinion of KLM has now sunk to subterranean levels.

skydriller
31st Oct 2005, 13:14
Finally.....!!!!

After further badgering, Ive just had a letter from "Flying Poo"...(I like the nickname:} ) with a new login password and news that they have merged my KLM/AF accounts.......

..Great, I hear you say, took 'em a while, but alls well that ends well etc.. etc........Well sort of...

You see when I was hassling them to do something I asked if they might note I am a petroleum club member also, and therefore use the newer AF/petroleum club account number....

And..........You guessed it, they ignored this request and I have my original VERY, VERY old KLM number, so now I dont exist as far as the petroleum club is concerned.... :ouch: You know, Im moving around to the opinion that this was done on purpose just to wind me up further!!!:mad: :mad:

When you consider that these schemes are suposed to encourage loyalty and goodwill to their Airline, and hence further my spending with them, that they might make an effort to at least not piss you off??

Regards, SD..