PDA

View Full Version : Wireless Mice

Conan the Librarian
15th Oct 2005, 00:44
I wonder if anyone has a wireless mouse that they can vouch for? I have three. Two of them appear to be crap.

Looking for sensitivity, response and (Sounds like a woman - but the mouse is quieter) handling,

All of the Wireless mice that I have tried lack response, which is important to me, (or will be, if Nikon get my camera finally fixed) or go totally doolally at inconvenient times. A rechargeable one would be most welcome.

As of tonight, I am using a mouse for a notebook, complete with wireless dongle and it is superb, but would be much nicer with somethinggmore meaty in the hand, so to speak.

Over to you!

Conan

Gonzo
15th Oct 2005, 07:57
Hi Conan,

I believe that the Logitech MX500 (or possibly MX510) is the one to go for. Not got one myselfy, but all the gamer mags seem to recommend that one for its accuracy and sensitivity.

BRL
15th Oct 2005, 12:23
I have been using the Logitech Cordless Click for just under a year now with my laptop. Stick the dongle bit in the back and away you go.

It cost me £29.99 and I have had no problems with it and it has been used well playing online games.

I am sure the newer version is rechargable so have a look for that.

hobie
15th Oct 2005, 20:52
LIDL have an optical wireless mouse on sale next monday (17th Oct) in many of the U.K. stores at stg 9.99 ...... it comes with a recharging base station and 3 yr warranty

it looks good but no info on performance ....

I'll pm you the link ......

:ok:

TimS
16th Oct 2005, 22:07
I find the Logitech wirless mouse/keyboards absolutely superb (buy some rechargeable batteries and charger though) - have two in use for well over a year with no problems

Keith Discovering
17th Oct 2005, 17:30
You MUST get the Logitech MX Laser mouse.

Sensitive, strong and sexy (ahhh, somewhat like myself) :O

Really, it's the DB's

Cheers

KD

BoeingBoy
17th Oct 2005, 20:25
Yep, I can vouch for Logitech's cordless clicker too.

I had a lot of problems with others but I run mine with a cordless keyboard from Medion and have no problems.

Mind you, if you want to shoot baddies at a great rate then a cordless mouse is not ideal.

amanoffewwords
17th Oct 2005, 21:26
Logitech cordless trackball works for me. Good exercise for the fingers too ;)