PDA

View Full Version : A/Tpr Cooper is back

A/Tpr Cooper
20th Jan 2000, 00:49
Sorry that it has taken me this long to get away from BK but the big boys would'nt let me out.
Word is out that the kill joys are in town, well so am I now, the difference is I out for a bit of fun.
Speak soon.

2's forward 1's back
20th Jan 2000, 01:10
It will end in tears.

Mr.Proach
21st Jan 2000, 01:42
Right then boyo, we'll have non of that. To start with,
1. get the shagging bowsers back on the road.
2. get the freaking crewroom sorted.

Oh , and by the way, you're on guard tonight ( 2-4) and you're back to Banja shagging Luka next week.

ARE THERE ANY QUESTIONS?

A/Tpr Cooper
21st Jan 2000, 01:49
You've got no authority to put me on guard cos I'm ground crew, I'm sure that the SSM will find a Cpl pilot to do that stag instead.
They do nothing all day anyway!

[This message has been edited by A/Tpr Cooper (edited 20 January 2000).]

owe ver chute
21st Jan 2000, 02:06
Dear Mr Proach.
I have two questions.
1,Why would we need the bowsers on line?
2, If the crew room is getting sorted out where are the pilots going to go while they arn't planning precious training trips?
More questions later.

Marco
21st Jan 2000, 19:52
Is this all really necessary? I thought this was an aviation forum??

leading edge
22nd Jan 2000, 01:42
I agree, this is an aviation forum and this sort of c**p shouldn't be here.

Go and play silly soldiers somewhere else little boys.

Perhaps we can get PPrune Towers to give them their own soldiers forum where they can have some fake mud and gun icons instead of smilies to keep them all amused!!

PUP
22nd Jan 2000, 02:48
What is it about AAC people that makes many of them fill up this forum with such puerile drivel?

I agree with the above; give them their own forum for them to express their immature and insecure ramblings!

Speechless Two
22nd Jan 2000, 04:07
I agree with you guys - these AAC guys are getting really boring. Why on earth don't they put their rubbish in the Military Pilots forum where we can ignore it all?

Ack2Main
23rd Jan 2000, 15:08
You bunch of sad *&%$*&^*ers.

If you don't want to read the stuff here then you no-one is forcing you. Stop thinking this site is only for pilots. There are alot more people out there who have jobs in aviation other than sticks and stupids. perhaps you should stick to reading topics with the title sad gits only.

PUP
24th Jan 2000, 21:38
Ack2Main

I'm fascinated by your comment that this forum is not only for pilots! Bluff old traditionalist that I am, I thought that the title "Professional Pilots Rumour Network" indicated a certain preference for pilots! If you want a forum for those people who aren't pilots then perhaps you should ask for one to be set up; until then shut up!

Don't get me wrong, I have the utmost regard for those professional aviators within the AAC, but just wish that some of our Army brethren didn't block up the forum with utter b#!!@cks.

Master baiter
26th Jan 2000, 01:23
Mr.Proach
With reference to A/Tpr Cooper being unable to get out of BK. I think he is refering to Burger King and not 'Banja shagging Luka'!
Any Questions?

Floppy Link
15th Feb 2000, 00:14
Ballykelly?
Ballykinler?

who knows, who cares...

PurplePitot
15th Feb 2000, 01:49
Now I remember why I left. Sad aren't they??