PDA

View Full Version : Good on ya VB!

Sunfish
10th Oct 2005, 10:46
Just so it's not overlooked, and for the avoidance of doubt, thumbs up to Virgin Blue on Friday!

I was on PX005 when it was diverted to Sydney after the F111 landed at BNE.

VB very kindly put me on a Sydney Melbourne flight at 20 minutes notice instead of my brisbane - Melbourne ticket. They could have stood on the letter of the contract and stiffed me for more money.

Good on ya VB:ok:

Yorick Hunt
10th Oct 2005, 23:22
Oh yeah!!!...you work for Scumbag Blue do you...

coitus interuptus
11th Oct 2005, 00:14
Yorik, just as I don't agree with the QF bashers, I just as readily don't agree with the Dj bashers either.

I mean what does it really achieve?

We are all trying to achieve the same thing are we not? A decent wage and set of conditions. Lets focus on some of the more important stuff instead of the childish vitriol.

Yorick Hunt
11th Oct 2005, 01:35
Ah coitus...you work for them too, well thats given Scumbag Blue 2 free plugs, I don't like that organization and feel like saying so.

flugenluft
11th Oct 2005, 01:48
Rejection sucks doesn't it Yorick!

Yorick Hunt
11th Oct 2005, 02:07
No more or less than for anyone else, so another Scambag Blue snotty nose...

Sunfish
11th Oct 2005, 04:26
Actually Sunfish works for himself.

As for VB, they were within their rights to charge me for a whole new ticket.

Furthermore, their action saved PX quite a few dollars because they had organised with QF domestic to fly us all back to BNE and make good on Hotel accomodation as well!

Good on Ya VB!:ok: :ok:

dude65
11th Oct 2005, 05:09
I wouldn't be paying to much attention to this bloke Sunfish. He's got one angry bee in his bonnet.

VH-Cheer Up
11th Oct 2005, 05:35
Dude65... I wouldn't be paying too much attention to this bloke Sunfish. He's got one angry bee in his bonnet. Huh? How'd ya make that out?

For a start, Sunfish just gave out a bouquet, not a brickbat. He's accentuated a very positive thing that happened to him, in a happy way... You can almost sense the little fellow smiling, God bless 'im. Let's face it, not much good stuff happens when you travel these days. Escaping alive is about the most anyone can hope for.

Alas, poor Yorick, on the other hand, he is a very angry sounding chappy. Probably struggling with constant rejection, first his mother, then his girlfriend, then VB....

Oh the other hand, mabe you mean to say "I wouldn't be paying too much attention to this bloke, Sunfish. He's got one angry bee in his bonnet." If so, then I apologise...

DeBurcs
11th Oct 2005, 05:51
Wasn't this already mentioned on the F-111/BN Airport thread (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=193195&perpage=20&pagenumber=2)?

Although it did seem to go without notice, thus necessitatiing a seperate mention on its own thread.

I'm struck less by VB doing what they are meant to do than by the cute style of third person reference Sunfish has begun affecting but which no one has bothered to acknowledge.

Atlas Shrugged
11th Oct 2005, 06:00
I'm struck less by VB doing what they are meant to do than by the cute style of third person reference Sunfish has begun Yes, Atlas was beginning to wonder about that.....................

HotDog
11th Oct 2005, 06:52
Time for your red card again Yorick!:yuk:

SkySista
11th Oct 2005, 07:02
I'm struck less by VB doing what they are meant to do than by the cute style of third person reference Sunfish has begun affecting but which no one has bothered to acknowledge.

Yes it brings to mind Drapes and his "ones".... :}

ACMS
11th Oct 2005, 07:05
Yorick Hunt.....................what more can i say? you poor little person. Why don't you change your handle to something a lot more friendly. I mean really,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,can't you think of a better handle than that?
A confrontation before you even type a sentence.

click..........

Fantome
11th Oct 2005, 07:16
. . . 'Cheer Up'. . . . all for the sake of a comma. . . . . (period).

And as far as the foul mouthed person goes. . . . he will, dear reverend, be excommunicated before too many moons.

dude65
11th Oct 2005, 07:41
I wasn't takling about Sunfish I was talking to him. Good on Sunfish for giving kudos where due.