PDA

View Full Version : need some help

SAM310
7th Oct 2005, 14:42
hello everybody my pleasure to be with you here on this forum, it seems excellent.

i'm 19 years old, student at UTBM (university of technology of belfort-montbeliard) in france , and we have to make a training in february 2006 for one month .last year i've made a training in Air France maintenance (Roissy-CDG). But this year the training must be in a anglosaxons country and i like a very much aviation. so that why i'm looking for compagny who took student for training and where there is aircraft (airport ,maintenance area).
the real target of the training is to learn english, so the job can be anything.

so if you can give me some adresses and contacts to help me !

and have a nice flight

SAM310
10th Oct 2005, 10:29
hello ! nobody can help me ?

barbershopquartets
11th Oct 2005, 12:05
Check out the Aust Yellow Pages under Aircraft Maintenance Organisations and then start getting in touch with them.

If you want an income as opposed to work experience, there's plenty of jobs going for car window washers at major intersections.

Horatio Leafblower
11th Oct 2005, 14:01
Bon soir,

might I suggest you contact EADS Socata/Aerospatiale head office in France and ask if they can arrange a placement in their Australian office.

Make sure to emphasise that you will meet all costs for your placement: Travel, airfares, accommodation.

You will have the advantage of making the contact in your home country, with people who speak your language.:ok:

Best of luck with your training

SAM310
11th Oct 2005, 14:41
thanks everybody for your help , i'm greatful

but i think i'll fellow the first advice and take a yellow book , because australia is very far , and i don't think it's the best way to learn english , my target is for UK first or US (east cost).

really thank for the advices