PDA

View Full Version : Airnz Captain

skyhawk172c
6th Oct 2005, 01:27
Hey everyone,

I've recently started flying at Ardmore and want to be an airline pilot one day, and a few weeks ago I was talking to a man that said he was a senior Air New Zealand Captain. He gave me his card and told me I could call him and go and have a fly on one of the Boeing simulators. I thought 'great, what a nice guy' but then one of my instructors told me some terrible things about him. Things I don't really like to think about.

Does anyone know if this stuff is true, because I really want to go have a fly on the Sims. :sad:

tinpis
6th Oct 2005, 01:34
:ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :ooh:

Was a Turkish bath house mentioned?

Capt. On Heat
6th Oct 2005, 02:15
Skyhawk,

I think you're instructor just saved your a***hole......literally. You need to run son, and burn that card. He's a bad man and you wouldn't be the first to be caught in............umm...............a career advancement scheme-Cripes I still can't believe that animal has gotten to where he is without being sorted out! Maybe they used to employ an Eagle type interview process in the past!

I've heard that bath house one Tinpis-think I know who you are!:ugh:

scatboy3
6th Oct 2005, 02:55
Don't worry son just look at all the instructors at Ardmore they're all farking each other over for promotion too:E
I was trapped in a womans body that was before I was born of course.

troppo
6th Oct 2005, 03:42
Well son, in this day and age everyone prostitutes them self one way or another. If you reckon you can get a head (pun intended :ok: ) go for it!

Think of it as the captain and cabin boy fantasy :p

wessex19
6th Oct 2005, 05:28
Mate, just close your eyes and think of your favourite All Black bro!!!

pakeha-boy
6th Oct 2005, 15:22
Mate,One missed out on,is one never caught up on!!!...mamae :ugh:

NAMPS
6th Oct 2005, 23:24
Did he ask you "Do you like watching gladiator movies?"

NoseGear
7th Oct 2005, 00:23
You could put a flag over your face and do it for New Zealand?:p

Nosey

tinpis
7th Oct 2005, 00:44
:hmm: ....who said skyhawk was a he....?

Captain Can't
7th Oct 2005, 07:37
"... have you ever seen a grown man naked?"

:rolleyes:

Solid Gold Dancer
7th Oct 2005, 09:22
Do you like it when Scraps rubs up and down your leg ?.

skyhawk172c
7th Oct 2005, 22:49
You guys are all fags. I just wanted to know if this guy is known as a raving homo. Can't even tell that from all your nonsense replies. I'm not gay. I like girls. I enjoy f***ing my girlfriend. Does anybody know about this MM guy for real?:confused:

NoseGear
8th Oct 2005, 01:36
Mighty Skyhawk, once your finished having a hop-on with your girlfriend, re-read the posts above again. Do you think there would be any smoke without fire?:E

Get the idea?:p

Nosey

sir.pratt
8th Oct 2005, 07:15
skyhawk skyhawk skyhawk.....when was the last time you walked into a room of people you didn't know, had never even seen before, and said - "this guy, i'm not prepared to say who it is, said something nice to me. now other people have told me *abc* about him, and i want your opinions"??

i'd say never. you got the response you should have expected. and if you didn't expect it, you need to get some life experience.

flygirlnz
8th Oct 2005, 08:11
Hey Skyhawk

Aviation is full of Gays and Lesbians.

You sound a bit defensive to me, so I would suggest you stay away or you will be looking over your broad hetro shoulders the whole time, cause you never know???????

petitfromage
8th Oct 2005, 09:45
my dear wee skyhawk, you do appear to be a little homophoebic.....a just a wee bit insecure and shallow.

perhaps some life experience will teach you to identify cynism and sarcasm?

of course if you think you might dabble in the dark side....perhaps a few 'navy' quotes will keep you in your happy place?

a. you aint a man til youve had a man
b. you arent gay unless your balls touch

.......oh, yes, thats your 1st lesson in sarcasm!

surely if your big/ugly enough to use the internet and have a girlfriend that you like ******* (oh, yes, you are all class!) then you might perhaps be considered an adult.
in which case surely you should be asking advice from valued friends and not from strangers (hiding behind pseudonyms) on an international website!

your 2nd post makes you look like a snot nosed little brat, in which case you wont find many allies here.

anon

NoseGear
8th Oct 2005, 10:02
pt, the Navy like to qualify that a bit, it goes like this: "I'm not gay, but I f@#ked a guy who was.":p

Skyhawk, just say to him "If its not Boeing, I'm not cuming!:E

Nosey

Sid Departure
8th Oct 2005, 10:06
Skyhawk. From the responses so far, there is a distinct possiblity this guy bats for the other team. However that doesn't mean his offer to fly one of the simulators is not genuine.
If, as you have said you would reallly like to take him up on his offer to fly one of the sims then go ahead and arrange a time and ask if it is OK IF YOU BRING YOUR GIRL FRIEND ALONG. His answer will tell you if the offer was made for his benifit or your's.
Good luck with your flying.
Cheers.

Aynayda Pizaqvick
8th Oct 2005, 10:49
172c (Just so we don't confuse you with someone who flies the other great Skyhawk)

I would think that by posting your concerns in a VERY public forum that your sim ride chances have already disappeared in a poof of smoke!
Oh, and I'm not gay, I enjoy 'f***ing' your girlfriend too!

Sid,
The sim guy might just think that 172 and his missus have a very open relationship!

Bongo Bus Driver
9th Oct 2005, 00:11
The good thing about the Captain being gay is there is more hosties for the rest of us to chase.

skyhawk172c
10th Oct 2005, 00:41
Unfortunately my last reply was a little heated and probably lent itself to misinterpretation which was what occurred. I have no problem with which team people bat for, my query was about the WAY in which I was told this chap had gone about things. That was what I was referring to as dodgy, not whether he likes boys or girls

ZK-NSN
10th Oct 2005, 02:55
Keep back-paddling skyhawk, he might still let you go for a ride...and if your lucky it might even be in the sim. Welcome to aviation, its nuttier than a chipmunks turd, get use to it. Give my regards to that lovley girlfriend of yours.:}

NSN

wessex19
10th Oct 2005, 03:11
skyhawk172c, Did he say simulator or stimulator. I am not reading between the lines here but I didn't know Boeing had a simulator at the Blue Oyster Bar!!!

skyhawk172c, also mate, take a tip on picking the gay Captains, they are the guys who are a bit reluctant to select flaps!!!

NoseGear
10th Oct 2005, 09:52
**** sake skyhawk, do you need it spelled out chapter and verse?:rolleyes: Somebody get me a hammer......................

Nosey

flying ginge
10th Oct 2005, 22:30
And to quote Mr Slave from Southpark.....

"Jeeez christ"

Woomera
10th Oct 2005, 23:51
OK. OK. You've all had your fun. :E And I think skyhawk172c has the answer to his question.

I think we need to lock the thread before someone posts something really, really naughty! :mad:

Woomera

P.S. My regards to your girlfriend skyhawk172c. She's really great! :}