PDA

View Full Version : UK Airlines - Help Request

Re-Heat
5th Oct 2005, 22:37
I am trying to obtain a list of all UK airlines, charters, cargo, bizjet operators and fractionals from top to bottom, flying under their own colours and franchisers, and under both their own AOCs and those of others? Essentially I am trying to get a full company list, but have not had much luck other than below.

I have tried Flight International's World Airline Survery 2005, but unfortunately cannot get access to that at short notice as it is order only; neither after browsing on the CAA website can I find a list of UK AOC holders - if anyone knows the link for this, that would be ideal.

Please note that this is purely from a business aspect that I am looking for this (this is not a CV mailshot request!) so I hope that the mods don't mind it being in this forum?

Please refrain from just posting random airline names - no offence - but I am trying to locate a decent database somewhere if one is out there.

Cheers!

GOLF-INDIA BRAVO
5th Oct 2005, 23:45
I think the following site should at least give you an idea of who operates what in the UK
Maybe you need to talk to Jethro himself
his emails is on the home page of his site
Or when you have the airline names contact Companies House in London

As not all airlines will operate all their aircraft under their own AOC again Jethros site can help as it lists on the righthand colomn who actually operates the aircraft
ie Jet2 operate under Channel Express
or Titan

http://www.jethros.i12.com/menu.htm
http://www.checksure.biz/

Hope that gives you a starter

G-I-B

Re-Heat
6th Oct 2005, 09:41
Many thanks G-I-B - useful stuff.

Anyone able to help on the bizjet & fractional front, or indeed any CAA listing?

Maude Charlee
6th Oct 2005, 11:16
Try a Google search on JD Airline Fleets. Very comprehensive publication covering worldwide operators, including many small operators that most other databases miss completely.

Cyrano
6th Oct 2005, 11:39
...even better if you search for "JP" rather than "JD"! ;)