View Full Version : help wanted!!!

gekko
5th Oct 2005, 18:28
hey everybody,

I know I already posted a similar topic, but as there was not that many response, I would like to give it another try! :ok:

So... I would like to know from as many people as possible what you consider an advantage of a disadvantage of flying for a holiday charter.

I am invited for an interview with an European holiday charter (short and medium haul destinations with A320) and I assume they will ask me the question, why I would like to join a charter (not specifically there company)

All ideas are welcome!

Many thanks!! :ok:

Flyingsand
5th Oct 2005, 18:35
If you don't know why, should you really be applying???

Few Cloudy
6th Oct 2005, 12:56
Well that was very helpful wasn't it gekko?

There are always standard questions in interviews and that includes the ones checking your motivation.

As for charters - a good mix of destinations - some approaches which take more preparation and care but are satisfying to fly - passengers who look upon the flight as part of the holiday and are often flight fans - generally a change from the old routine.

All good reasons but if you get a better salary, don't be ashamed to mention that too. They will be pleased to hear it.

Good Luck,

FC.

kwistax
6th Oct 2005, 19:48
@Flyingsand: Again a great proof of the fact that there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers!
There was a time when forums were used for helping each other out instead of breaking each other down. Oooh, the good old times...........

@gekko: First of all congatulations on your interview, I really hope it turns out well for you! Few cloudy mentioned already some good ideas to prepare your answer. Check your mailbox, I've send you a PM about your post.

greets,
kwistax