PDA

View Full Version : good evening in Doha

nyon
4th Oct 2005, 14:25
Hello everybody,

We are a familly new in Doha. When our children are in the bed we like take our time and drink some beers.
So, we 'd like to meet some new friends to share this magic moments, if you reconise you contact us.....
(our mothertongue is french)

crazy_max
4th Oct 2005, 15:03
What the hell?
Magic Moments?
Hey Frenchie, I think you got the wrong website.
Try, www.wifeswappers.com.qr

nyon
4th Oct 2005, 15:28
Hi crazy max,

sorry for the misunderstanding...the magic moment is just when the children are in bed and you can have YOUR time, so all parents will understand it. Maybe the expression is wrong in english.

And I am a pilot so I thought that this forum is also an opportunity to meet other pilot and familly as with the children we cannot go out in the evening its not easy for us to meet other people

I hope that the forum is not only for complaining.

crazy_max
4th Oct 2005, 22:53
Hey Nyon, I know.....
I was just joking a bit........I agree with you it is not only for complaining..........Enjoy Doha.....

6_DoF
4th Oct 2005, 23:33
You could try Garveys, a mostly European Expat club off of Salwa road, it has a nice pool and good priced Food/Bevarage. Children are very welcome and is a friendly atmosphere, weekend days are obviously the best time to meet other families however might be a bit quiet during Ramadam.

Know how you feel mate off with the family to Bahrain in a few weeks good luck.

Aussie
5th Oct 2005, 07:10
I recommend Garveys too, and i also thought the rugby club was good. Personally, i spent most my time at the Intercontinental and that was great!!

Aussie