PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Aviation, Egypt

Loc-out
25th Sep 2005, 21:38
Anyone know anything about this company?

FLEXJET
26th Sep 2005, 07:15
Used to operate for its owner G-GEDI, a Falcon 2000, then the G-JOLI (2000EX) from 2003 and since may last year, G-GEDY, a late model 2000.

What's next?

Loc-out
27th Sep 2005, 08:19
Thanks for the info FLEXJET

"What's next?" Do they employ locals?

Will Rogers
28th Sep 2005, 08:46
Loc-Out

I think FJ meant; what's next in the list of airplanes... ;)

No locals flying there but a good bunch of guys and gals (British mostly). Seems like a good operation.

PM for more info...

Cheers,

Will :)

mumsboy
30th Sep 2005, 13:09
Is the Australian Chief Pilot (self appionted) still in office?

haha
30th Sep 2005, 14:36
Loc-out was dismissed by this company approximately 3 years ago for behavioural problems after 2 years with them. Since them, he has maintained a campaign of harassment against the company and individuals within the company. This campaign has involved "anonymous" e-mails, "anonymous" letters to individuals families, "anonymous" complaints to the owner of the company, postings on PPRuNe attempting to elicit adverse comments about the company and individuals, etc.
When adverse comments are not forthcoming, he uses other "users" to post "responses". Some of his other user names are josephshankes, montys ex teaboy, Ihavearrangedit ... and it would appear from this topic that he has another "mumsboy".
His actions since his dismissal has only vindicated the owners decision to dismiss him and have confirmed his former colleagues concerns about his personality.
His most recent harassing set of e-mails expressed his dismay that the owner of the company was not caught up in the recent bomb blasts at Sharm. Judge that one for yourselves.
Victoria Aviation is a happy operation (since the departure of loc-out). The crew get on extremely well, the manager is well liked as is the owner.
This is probably enough information for readers to realise that this thread is just another attempt by this sad individual to continue his campaign of harassment.
Enough said!

4HolerPoler
30th Sep 2005, 16:58
haha certainly seems to have a point - be advised that Loc-out and mumsboy are one & the same person - as the red warning at the bottom of the page says:

As these are anonymous forums the origins of the contributions may be opposite to what may be apparent. In fact the press may use it, or the unscrupulous, to elicit certain reactions.

4HP

global707
4th Oct 2005, 10:25
come on loc-out/mumsboy/montys extra tea boy/joseph shanks....what name are you going to come up with now?

:D

Darth-Vader
14th Oct 2005, 20:22
Loc-Out, or whatever your calling yourslelf today!!

Time for a trip to the priory or better still the betty ford clinic, oops sorry forgot they don't want you either! Back to the prozac it is!!!!!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU:cool: :cool:

josephshankes
1st Dec 2005, 15:40
I arrive back from R & R to discover my good name is rubbed in the mire of this thread, tantrums and toys thrown. I find this most distressing and disappointing. Just can’t trust you chaps to get anything right can I. Some imbeciles should not be let loose with equipment, such as computers unsupervised.

Some of you chaps are all tangled up in your own apron strings. They will trip you up in the end. Now let me try and fix this thread and get a few things straightened out, with the tools I have at my disposal at this moment in time.

mumsboy only asked one question and you are all down on him like a ton of bricks. Did his question touch a nerve haha? I think you are still playing at being chief pilot and real pissed off because you’re not and never will be a Chief pilot. Have to learn not to grovel and control the red mist old chap. Dangerous company men are not really suited to be looking after the interests of crew of any description.

Looking at the last few posts, it seems we have a nest of knuckle crushers, all jumping on the haha wagon. I hope for his sake he is still on it. Or should it be the camp wagon? (Bit of a B B ILS artist) All that coke can’t be doing him much good.

Haha, the Australian “chief pilot” aka Darth-Vader, aka……aka ……aka….., prince of darkness and on the square. Click its www!! Says it all. To the uninitiated, forget the big smile and handshake, just watch out for the knife in the back, fare between the shoulder blades. Haha`s integrity was called into question during the QNZ dispute. Such brown nosing and macarbe behaviour cannot be condoned but can summed up with a fitting 4-letter word, so he is hardly in a position to judge behaviour. I seem to remember I invited him to “settle our differences” man-to-man in a bar one night. He backed down of course. No balls you see.. Would have even let him have 1st swing but he knew he wouldn’t have been quiet quick enough. What on earth are the Australian public service selecting for its “elite” these days?? Certainly not guts. Would not like to have to go to war with the likes of that chap, one would spend too must time watching ones back/side, apart from the obvious inadequacies. He did try his best to provoke me into a physical confrontation in the a/c while on the ground at the end but I wasn’t having it of course. Well, there is a time and place for everything. What? The tools of his craft, the craft. Whitch craft? being weasel words, whispers and selective amnesia, to name a just a few. There is always 2 sides to every story and only one person down there ever made any attempt whatsoever to hear 2 sides. That was the proper Chief pilot, whom I do have respect. Not too many I have respect for in this game, believe me. Not really a lot that he could have done of course as the whole thing was fixed.

He wil most likelyl be disappointed to hear I am still gainfully employed.

Re the SHM attacks, that will be for another day as I don’t want to use up too much ammo in one swipe. Little bit more to that story than meets the eye, rest assured.

4HP. Four hole poler??!! You will have to come up with something a bit better than that to impress me sonny. Not interested in what hotels you stay as you are still only living out of a suitcase, like most of us. Bet you get off on all that editing power being a moderator. I say, I am quiet over come really. I bet all the girls are just breathless with desire, just thinking about you.

Oh, by the way are you engaged in the practise of leaking ppruner’s IP addresses to brethren or anyone else for that matter? If you are, then you are a very naughty boy.

Now let me see you leave this post on and intact, after reposting thread. Rub it out and I will post it elsewhere, so your call sport.

Global707 aka jollyboy, school tie and on the square. Jolly no doubt, after his patron saint C. B-J who is currently taking it up the **** at HMSP. Re: SND drugs bust. I have witnessed over the years, nice enough people turn into complete tossers, when elevated to ”high office”. The higher and bigger, the harder the fall. Now keep your nose out and mind your own business, whipper snapper.

Being a placid type, violence and confrontation are not really my thing, as I prefer to just turn the other cheek. However, make no mistake I am more than capable of taking care of it amid deliberate provocation, at a time and place of my choosing. All other dishes I prefer warm at least.

PS. If crew sleep with an owner, ones position is on the line when said crew turns on one. Need I say more?

Won’t be taking questions, as I am a little busy at the moment and I don’t do pm’s.