PDA

View Full Version : Do You Have An Experience With Ready To Fly Program?

silvia pw
30th Sep 2005, 22:21
G.Even to you all.
Do you have an experience with ready to fly program-preparation for cabin crew interviews based @LHR?
If so, I'd love to hear from you.

Thank you.

Kind regards, S.

stasrtruck
1st Oct 2005, 10:23
I went on a ready2fly 2 day course on the 6th and 7th of august and thought it was brilliant! It was really helpful and I would recommend it to anyone! The support and preparation you get is amazing! :O

leeUK
6th Oct 2005, 20:32
Silvia-

I did a ReadyToFly Course at the Arora Hotel LHR in September 05.

I have to say that it was everything I could have asked for- so informative about all aspects of the job, lots of discussion on completing application forms and interview techniques. Shon, the course director, was able to answer most of our questions from her own career experiences.

It was also a great opportunity to meet several others on the course who were also enthusiastic about being successful in a cabin crew career!

I would recommend a weekend like this if you would like some help making a decision about this way of life.

Good luck-

LeeUK

re ReadyToFly

My mistake- contact is

www.readytofly.co.uk

So sorry!!

Cheers -

LeeUK

richterscale10
7th Oct 2005, 20:47
These types of courses are great - they tell you the way that it is and help you to 'package' yourself the way that the airlines like to see you....

I went on one in the Midlands called Flying Success and we had a day (a very full one) at the Thomsonfly Training Centre at Nottingham East Midlands.

Catch their website on www.flyingsuccess.co.uk

Have fun.