PDA

View Full Version : Seat 29E

CR2
30th Sep 2005, 13:25
Washington Post (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/business/documents/bclet1.pdf)

121,9_za
30th Sep 2005, 13:38
That could well be the funniest thing I've read in a long time!!!! :D :D

HowlingWind
30th Sep 2005, 14:15
That really stinks. :ooh:

Binoculars
30th Sep 2005, 15:27
Reminds me of when I flew BA cattle class from SYD-LHR. The guy two seats over in the centre had an air-conditioning leak directly above him, which dropped water on his head every ten seconds. This was while we were still on the ground in Sydney. He complained, surprisingly enough, and was told that as the aircraft was full it was a case of stiff shit basically, and that maybe things would improve when airborne.

He fished out a collapsible umbrella from his hand luggage and put it up. This caused a bit of comment, and finally a request from CC to put it down, which he refused to do. As you can imagine, he was the centre of conversation, and when I asked him in passing what he did, he looked at me and said, with some relish, "I'm a freelance travel writer, I'll be doing a column for the Observer when I get home".

Eventually he was taken away and I never saw him again. It was either to first class or to the ejector seat. :uhoh:

fernytickles
30th Sep 2005, 15:54
Wasn't water dropping used as a form of torture in the past? He could have sued them for BIG bucks :ok: