PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the thread asking what happened to the other thread...

MOR
30th Sep 2005, 09:39
Why not just act like an adult and answer the original question...

For those wondering, a thread asking why another thread had disappeared has itself been removed by a mod.

It would be a lot more intelligent to just say "the original thread HAS been moved to admin" - we could figure out the rest.

Avman
30th Sep 2005, 10:53
Having read my reply to his question, perhaps the author himself removed the thread! When threads are removed it is often the case that this has been done by the author of the thread.

MOR
30th Sep 2005, 11:01
As I pointed out on the first thread asking where the original thread had gone... when the original poster does it, the thread just disappears. This one has apparently been moved, but to a forum I can't access, which leads me to believe it is sitting in admin waiting for somebody to decide if it can go back out in the public domain.

All I wanted to know, was if that is in fact the case.

Instead my question got deleted by a mod, without so much as a PM to explain why.

Where I am from, that is regarded as rather rude. But there you go...

eal401
30th Sep 2005, 11:31
I think the original poster did claim he hadn't deleted it.

It would help if the mod in question placed a reason and then just locked the thread, therefore it would be clear as to what happened.

tipsy
30th Sep 2005, 11:50
MOR,
"Instead my question got deleted by a mod, without so much as a PM to explain why"

Your not the first and I have no reason to believe you'll be the last.

And further
"Where I am from, that is regarded as rather rude"

We must be from the same place:ok:

I have seen these same scenarios ultimately reach finality by those posters with the temerity to ask these same questions being banned. My advice is to not ask questions that highlight things that normal people regard as fair and equitable, you be on a hiding to nowwhere.:(

Best ignore these odd activities and concentrate on something more enjoyable:ok:

I bet this thread will vaporise sooner rather than later.

tipsy
:yuk: :yuk: furball:yuk: :yuk:

angels
30th Sep 2005, 12:28
What are you lot whining about? This forum does not belong to you, it belongs to Danny who puts a lot of his time and money into it.

If you don't like the house rules, why come in??

I also note that not one of you has acquired a nick to at least help out in a small way to fianance the forum.

Flame away. I can take it.:ok:

ThreadBaron
30th Sep 2005, 12:36
A voice from the angels. Too right, mate.