PDA

View Full Version : ANA bond issues or any headsup

Hydroelectric
28th Sep 2005, 23:15
Just got the call for the interview. What can I expect just to ask others who have been through the whole ordeal as I see other forums about this issue have run dry. Will everything including the medical be paid for? What kind of proficiency are they looking for in the sim (do you have to be a dash 8 know-it-all) Anyone from the more recent contracts have any answers?

Thanks

BlueEagle
28th Sep 2005, 23:33
Got 39 'hits' just by typing ANA (http://www.pprune.org/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=2199331&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending) into the 'search' function! The second one looks as though it might be quite useful!;)

Lower down the list the link to ANA is a bit thin though.

Hydroelectric
29th Sep 2005, 00:46
Have read that same one you are looking at through and through. I am interested in any new view points that may have come up since the last set of hiring took place.

Obbie
29th Sep 2005, 01:55
The medical is payed for. That's why you do it last. To make sure you are worth it.

How much time between phone call and interview did they give you ????

Hydroelectric
29th Sep 2005, 03:08
They called two days ago for an interview on the 10th of the month. Is there any costs that I am expected to incur. Do you have any other tips?

Obbie
29th Sep 2005, 19:48
I'm starting to get the feeling you didn't really research this job out too much ahead of time and now you have been caught by surprise with the phone call.

Hard to give you advice without knowing what you are comming off of. One thing that is general, they really do not want to hear that you intend to commute, even though it is allowed. They want to hear that you intend to set up house in Japan. Is this your plan ?