PDA

View Full Version : FI courses near Bristol?

student-mork
27th Sep 2005, 18:54
Hi all,

Im looking into where to do an FI course, really I want to be doing it as close to Bristol (where I will be living) as possible. Currently favouring Aeros in Gloucester, comments advice or reccomendations please:ok:

Thanks in advance

Charlie Zulu
27th Sep 2005, 19:41
When I was at Bristol Flying Centre the other week they were in the process of obtaining approval to conduct Flight Instructor Courses...

Have a word with them.

Otherwise I know a few people who have obtained their ratings with Aeros and have nothing but praise for them and the course they conduct.

unfazed
28th Sep 2005, 13:51
I did mine at Flightpass Exeter - about an hour down the M5 but top class instructors and they really provide a very personal service. Great airport and airspace that is great for all aspects of the course.

STORMER
2nd Oct 2005, 03:55
I can second FlightPass for the FI rating. Top class instruction and for the first time in my flight training It actually felt like personel service. I was also living close to bristol at the time and the hour up and down the M5 was not a problem. My advice would be to have a check out of both schools and see which one you feel most comfortable with.

Best of luck