PDA

View Full Version : EK from Casablanca

azzawi
26th Sep 2005, 17:58
had a mate on the EK flight from Casablance that got into Dubai v. early this morning.. he said there was a loud bump as they landed at dxb and the plane stopped on the runway, then it was towed away to terminal two... some one on flight mentioned an emergency landing!!!
any one know anything more

SpootNICK
26th Sep 2005, 22:23
Why tow the aircraft to Terminal 2?

gb777
26th Sep 2005, 22:37
Was there no PA announcement made by the captain?

azzawi
27th Sep 2005, 04:19
no PA announcement at all, only after landing did the cc ask passengers if they were ok

Fearless Leader
28th Sep 2005, 15:47
So what if he was a "Brand new DEC" it was a non-event you silly young fools.

What exactly happened that gets you riled up like a bunch of snotty nosed school girls?

Take your medicine before you put up bull**** on these threads.

A/C safely on ground and noone hurt. Green Hyd failure on downwind. Safe landing.

Now off to bed kiddies!!!

Sheikh Your Bootie
28th Sep 2005, 21:14
1 Hydraulic system failed is no big deal, it is clearly not an emergency, hence why the need for a PA. Especially as the failure is reputed to have happened downwind.

Flightcrew priority was to get the aircraft towed off the active of a busy airport. No one in danger, no problem. Quick PA after clearing the runway would be nice i guess.

Cos the Captain was a DEC, whats the freakin problem??? LM your statement was childish lets face it!

SyB :zzz:

crazy_max
28th Sep 2005, 21:29
Damn, that is a great handle you got.....I should have gotten that one....But then again, I am sure they were saving it for you.

Fearless Leader
29th Sep 2005, 03:31
LadyMatlida,
Don't get what your trying to say there honey.

crazy_max,
you snooze, you lose dude!!!

newswatcher
29th Sep 2005, 08:34
If the hydraulic failure was "no great deal", why was the aircraft not able to proceed to terminal on its own, having successfully completed the more exacting landing phase? Was it mechanically incapable of doing this, or "prevented" by EK procedures?

Sheikh Your Bootie
29th Sep 2005, 10:05
Green system powers nose wheel steering amongst other things and manual gear extension is required.

SyB :zzz:

Fearless Leader
29th Sep 2005, 11:42
Getting all of your information from this web site shows the lack of Brain power on your side.
How do you know that there was no PA made?

Because someone so stated this on this thread as fact.

no PA announcement at all, only after landing did the cc ask passengers if they were ok

Where did he get his info from?

It is quite so easy to throw names back and forth behind the safety of your computer.
It is another to actually have some facts on your side and make an intellegent rebutal.

I know the Capt of said flight quite well.
Do you know any of the crew from that flight who actually can verify that "NO" PA was given?

Get a grip on reality, and try to show a bit of knowledge before jumping on the bandwagon with the rest of the village idiots.

newswatcher
29th Sep 2005, 11:56
Thank you Sheikh YB!

mach-hog
30th Sep 2005, 14:39
:cool: Lady Matilda

shut up and get back in the kitchen

mascarpone
30th Sep 2005, 18:47
Hey mach log did you call?

Do you want some hot towels to count the hairs up your deck mate's arse?

She was just stating something, perhpas if you guys were not so up it she wouldn't ask so many questions.
The dark ages are long gone, you can explain without offending anyone!

OK! Fearless leader you know who you remind me of?

http://www.bongonews.com/StoryImages/kim_jong_il_waving.gif

Major reference, come down a notch and speak this Hauteur is not doing you any favours, drop the cheese!

Ahad Adump
1st Oct 2005, 00:38
Marscapone

You have established yourself as an offensive little s**t, but EXCELLENT on the FL judgement mate. Keep it coming.

Remember; "bad hair days, don't go on forever".
That time of the month is almost over for you

mascarpone
1st Oct 2005, 07:08
Good you had one, I was thinking you needed one, cna't imagine what you must be like just before you take it.

Thought I'd share that with Mr. Dump (Another Cocky little man from the F/D)

Just a question?

How tall are You?

LHmain
1st Oct 2005, 07:58
Got to be the most entertaining thread so far. Don't hold back, surely we can be more insulting, inshaalah.

mascarpone
1st Oct 2005, 08:36
We'll see if they want to make it go that way, all it is is a question someone needs to answer, not to be bombarded with arrogance and insults evertime one asks one.

Cheers.

LadyMatilda
1st Oct 2005, 09:54
mascaprone,

you're giving all us cabin crew a bad rap. all your posts are ridiculous and you contradict yourself all the time. give it up! not everyone feels the hatered you do towards the guys up front.

you sound like a looser!

mach-hog,

....as for that kitchen comment, would you like me naked or in a g-string? :p

mascarpone
1st Oct 2005, 10:35
Sorry Lady M.

Think someone is trying to hijack my name sake.

Must be so disturbing that someone gives them their 2cenzworth

Mascaprone, no need for a rocket scientist, a peasant like you will do.

Ever heard of flossing? Surely you are costing EK too much if you have to revert to the clinic after each training flight!

Jack D
1st Oct 2005, 23:51
Lady M,

Regarding your attire , you choose ! both is fine with us , we are trained to adapt to all situations , and where training fails instinct takes over.

Good luck... Jack.