PDA

View Full Version : Cathay Freighters

Eff Oh
26th Sep 2005, 08:09
Hi Guys
I'm thinking of applying to Cathay PAcific on the freighter fleet. I would be aiming for the UK base (Manchester), and I have seen the salarys on PPJN. What I was after was if anyone could give me an idea of;
Rostor patterns
How easy it would be to commute
Is the salary is correct on PPJN
What chance I would have of getting MAN
Time to command
Working conditions.
Many thanks for all your help on this, it's much appreciated. :D :D :ok:
Eff Oh

BusyB
26th Sep 2005, 08:22
Go to the Fragrant Harbour Forum or FH Wannabees and do a search. You'll find all your info there.

Pointer
26th Sep 2005, 19:28
FO, Don't think danny is very happy with you posting the same things twice on different places...?

Eff Oh
27th Sep 2005, 12:05
Why not, does everyone read every forum? Also, just a minor point, but you have said that in both forum. Doesn't that make you as bad as me???? :ok:

Pointer
27th Sep 2005, 13:01
Pfff what is this... general winter depression? what's with the negatives? i guess i was (like so many others) giving you a subtle hint on this forum... i think danny did make some posting a while back about dubble posting and that he requested that it was not done... something with bandwith... and cost and trying to keep it FREE??? but then again i am not a moderator.. so go ahead... what do i care? except that i use this forum and am gratefull for it's (still free)existence, so i try to follow guidelines etc.

On the ather threat i replied to a negative reaction from some other poster, it was not meant for you so in that respect i did not double post! if you want to dwell on the details. :hmm:

I did however give you some real advise on there .... and since i went through the process allready ... i guess the laugh is on you... figure it out. By the way.. we might run into each other there in GLA.... who are you with? i am with GSM

Pointer :E

Eff Oh
27th Sep 2005, 17:55
If you read my post on the other thread you would have noticed how I thanked you for your comments and for taking the time to reply! Was not really expecting this kind of reply. Also, if you had once again read my other post you would have seen that I HAD already used the search to no avail. I'm still a bit lost as to what "real advice" you gave me, apart from telling me to use the search function and calling Cathay to get the answers I was after! :rolleyes: I would have thought that if you wanted to give some real advice having, "been through the process already" it would have been of some value, if not then why post at all? :confused:
Not wishing to appear ungrateful, once again thank you for taking time to answer my posts. Good luck with your future applications to Cathay Pacific, genuinely, all the best. Also I hope the waether is not putting you off Scotland! :cool:
Eff Oh
P.S. If you want to know who I work for, use the search function, I'm sure all will be revealed! ;) Looking forward to seeing you in GLA at some point.

P.P.S Sorry mods for double post and for getting off topic. :ouch:

Pointer
27th Sep 2005, 20:31
Allright then, guess Anti ice put this all in the wrong prospective ;)

First pint is on me then

Pointer :E

P.S. it was not that difficult to find out... 757 and GLA.... ehhh must be??