PDA

View Full Version : J.O Again

Cessnafan
25th Sep 2005, 13:21
Pg 18 Sunday times Careers section, it appears our old friend J.O is looking for crew again. Be warned to those who dont know this old skelm!

Romeo E.T.
25th Sep 2005, 20:23
Is this the same "smooth" talking J.O. that a few years ago actually managed to get a few desperate individuals to pay thousands of "bucks" to get a cessna twin van rating and then fly for him free of charge doing very long overwieght night freight runs to "nam", and all the time he was pocketing the money as he had no staff salary overheads. Talk about desperate individuals, I know of a few and fortunately they have benefitted from the experience and have gone on to bigger/better things, but it is sad that this type of prostitution was going on and possibly still is, anyone know what the terms and conditions of this latest venture are, no.... not that I'm looking, just interested.

Cessnafan
25th Sep 2005, 20:36
Not sure if he was involved with Nam runs but it sounds like his kind of work, he was involved with the Metros however. There have been many posts about him on these forums in the past,his name stinks!

ramondphillips
28th Sep 2005, 18:44
JO has been around for some time, I'm surprised that his operation is still going. Rumour has it that if you are/were involved with JO, very few SA airlines will look at you. These people pay helluva lot of bucks and then still wont be able to get a job! (shame!!) As far as I know JO is also involved with Flight Training college in George! Why does this operation still carry on and there is still people supporting JO and his operation!