PDA

View Full Version : Where's the bridging package?

sarboy
4th Jan 2002, 23:30
Here I am, still a few years from the end of my time flying 'Kings for the Queen but thinking I ought to get an licence. Some digging (guessing at site addresses) on the web and looking at magazines (the appropriate sort) has produced the odd lead.

What I am hoping some better-informed helo guy can help me with is>>

a. Given that I have over 3,500 hrs and the rest, one of the largest parts I still need is this bridging package. Anyone know a selection of 'good' places where a chap can get this, together with the other exams of course.

b.

keepin it in trim
5th Jan 2002, 00:25
SARBOY,
Try alex whittingham at Bristol Groundschool, I believe he has all the good gen and can get you through the package. His courses are top (No, I am not on commission). Sorry, I don't have a web address. Hope you are not getting too sunburnt over there, I here it's a bit sunnier than Boulmer. Cheers.

sarboy
5th Jan 2002, 15:08
Thanks for the tip - I'll follow itup.

From your reply I think you think I am my replacement over there, if you follow me. Sadly I am back in low density altitudes and soggy clouds & vegetables. Hope 'Trash' is still wowing the crowds over there - I haven't heard from him since autumn.