PDA

View Full Version : KLM / KLM Cityhopper

EGCJFlyer
20th Sep 2005, 11:05
Hi all,

As a regular traveller (at least once per week), commuting between EGCC and EHAM. I wondered if anyone within KLM would wish to comment on what I perceive is a very weak link in their whole organisation, namely Cityhopper! To the point where I deliberately check to see if they are operating the flights and avoid them! My experience with KLM (proper!) is good but spoilt by a poorly ran Cityhopper which I perceive to be non-customer service focused, for example.... always late and I mean, always late, rude staff (mainly UK based), poor differetiation between Economy and Europe Select passengers, i.e. no difference! I, for one hope that KLM think long and hard about the poor perception that Cityhopper give to people about their airline, especially for the majority of the travelling public who know no difference between them, i.e. to them, it's all one airline.

Comments would be appreciated and I must say, if I didn't need the flexibility, Jet2 would get my money everytime on that route. Shame CitiExpress pulled the route - damn shame!

Cheers,
EGCJFlyer

wawkrk
20th Sep 2005, 18:08
I fully agree with the previous comments.
Ok, not all the staff are bad,just indifferent.
Worse now they behave in a snooty way to non -
euro(trash)select passengers.
I never get an upgrade for the £700 breakfast but nearly always an upgrade for the onward.
Being a Plat life member cuts no ice with these people.
Always late, yes, almost always. Now their fault sometimes but you arrive a the airport just expecting bad news.
Sorry Cityhopper, but it is a fact.

wawkrk