PDA

View Full Version : .... I shal fear No evil for..........

Ultralights
20th Sep 2005, 10:34
You've probably read the following quote attributed to the USAF SR-71 Kadena Operations: "Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death I Shall Fear No Evil For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."

I decided to make a few more, not sure if funny though:

Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no evil
For I am VFR recieving radar advisories.

For I am IFR GPS Direct.

For I have identified myself as a student pilot.

For I am a CFI and the Grim Reaper is flying.

Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no evil for I have read Federal Aviation Administration Circular 21-A-B, Airmen's Information Manual Chapter 9, Section 4, subsection 3, Federal Aviation Regulations Part 91, 67, 151, 12, 9, 13, have informed ATC that I have the international precautionary statement, viewed the ILS/PRM informational video, and have DME.

Rollingthunder
20th Sep 2005, 10:44
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no evil,
'Cause I'm the meanest son of a bitch in the valley.

RiskyRossco
20th Sep 2005, 10:52
TIWTTVOTSOD, IWFNE 'cos I whistle a happy tune, and then I know that I'm. . . nooot afraaid.
:p

VitaminGee
20th Sep 2005, 11:00
Yea, though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no evil, because a clean F4 is a fast sunnuvabitch
:ok:

VG

Paterbrat
20th Sep 2005, 12:04
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no evil, because I have been reliably informed that the valley ends... hang on a sec, now just where was that chap that told me that, and when does it end??:uhoh:

DishMan
20th Sep 2005, 14:54
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil.
'cos I always look on the bright side of life..dedee dedee de de de dee :E

Jerricho
20th Sep 2005, 16:19
Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no evil for I have read Federal Aviation Administration Circular 21-A-B, Airmen's Information Manual Chapter 9, Section 4, subsection 3, Federal Aviation Regulations Part 91, 67, 151, 12, 9, 13, have informed ATC that I have the international precautionary statement, viewed the ILS/PRM informational video, and have DME.

I'm gonna hang that one up at work.

Farrell
20th Sep 2005, 16:21
Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no evil cos I learned to fly at EFT!! :uhoh:

LordGrumpy
20th Sep 2005, 19:51
Although I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, one carrys a pair of Gustav 42's; with sufficient ammunition.

The Voice
20th Sep 2005, 20:11
bwahahahaha Ultralights. Jericoooo I was thinking it would look rather nice on the ops office wall too!! (or even as the precursor for our preflight briefing .. niiiice) :D

Send Clowns
20th Sep 2005, 23:01
Or, as Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine put it, "Yea 'though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil, because I am evil!"

MyData
14th Oct 2005, 14:37
Yea, though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no evil, 'cause I'm a ppl student on solo cx nav and never experienced engine failure, pfl, vortex wake, bad weather etc.

Ahhh. Ignorance is bliss...

Send Clowns - which CUSM track is that line from?