View Full Version : Recruitment Criteria at QR

FlyHigher
19th Sep 2005, 14:46
Hi everybody

I have a collegue of mine, working for the same company, type rated on the A300-600 and current on the type with 1000 hours plus. He applied to QR for F/O and recieve a letter saying that he does not meet the minimum requirements to be considered for recruitment.
Any of you guys have idea of what is going on at QR? Its strange because they quite opten post advertisements for type rated Captains and F/O.

Best regards
F.H.

trikko
20th Sep 2005, 13:14
hi,

you need to send the email again, the human resource people are short of staff and at times they make mistakes so ask your friend to send them an email and explain everything.

cheers

olras329
22nd Sep 2005, 14:44
Hi guys

Just wanna clarify something. An FATPL is a requirement for most of the Middle East FO Jobs for Non Type Rated pilots.

I have an FAA CPL, including IR and multi rating + ove 500 hours of airline time. I am thinking of sitting for the JAA ATPL ground school exams in order to get the JAA FATPL. However, i wanna know that by getting the FATPL, and without converting my FAA CPL to the JAA CPL, would i be meeting the above said requirements?

Thanx in advance..... this is an awwsome forum

cheers
Olras:ok:

loc22550
24th Sep 2005, 04:29
well Trikko, i honestly think we are short of everything in Q.A (except from aircraft!).: crew, office personnal, space, organisation,planning,communication......................... ............:uhoh: