PDA

View Full Version : Blair

jammydonut
18th Sep 2005, 16:35
Only heard it in a brief radio news story today that an A/c from Heathrow landed at Gatwick to pick up Tony because he was stuck in traffic from South Coast...true/false?

tony draper
18th Sep 2005, 16:39
So what? whats the point of being the boss if yer can't make a few demands now and again.
:rolleyes:

jammydonut
18th Sep 2005, 17:02
Sure, but was it a scheduled flight with a full load of pissed off pax?

tony draper
18th Sep 2005, 17:20
From what I read on this website pax are alus pissed off,
If Drapes was PM I wudda ordered the household cavalry to clear the streets of traffic and all citizens out and about to stand to attention at the kerbside as I passed, those that were not scattering rose petals in my path anyway.

Solid Rust Twotter
18th Sep 2005, 17:24
Nahhhh, I call male bovine chemise.

He's not dumb enough to alienate potential voters.....

...is he?;)

tony draper
18th Sep 2005, 17:29
Dumb enough to get himself elected thrice.

maxman
18th Sep 2005, 20:20
From what I read in the sunday rag, it was a BA 777 diverted from Heathrow to Gatwick with fifty cronies on board. Stopped to pick him up, as the traffic was so bad.

a quick google revealed that a 777 has 14 first class seats, and 44 club world seats, so no- one down in the cheap seats then:hmm:

It was the M**l on sunday, so make of that what you will.

Ozzy
18th Sep 2005, 21:55
Bring back Maggie. She would sort em out. She sat crosslegged on the mess floor in Hereford watching Soldier I begin the Iranian Embassy assault. Bloody marvelous.

Ozzy

Astrodome
18th Sep 2005, 22:01
Oh dear Ozzy !

Careful, the Left already have an ongoing hatefest against the Daily Mail ongoing right now !

They are skulking after the lastest revelations from a discordant Spin Doctor in The Mail on Sunday !

Your post might just send them in a delerious crazed attacking frenzy !

:) :) ;) ;) :ok: :ok:

acbus1
19th Sep 2005, 06:24
Surprised there were traffic delays holding Blair up.

With the vastly inproved road network, vastly better public transport and vastly better "educated, educated, educated" people running it all it should all have been flowing beautifully in uncongested, low cost, untaxed bliss.

Jerricho
19th Sep 2005, 06:28
Hands up if you know someone directly or indirectly responsible for holding an aircraft carrying said person in the hold at Lambourne one morning cause they didn't know he was on board.

We'll call this guy............Rob!

UniFoxOs
19th Sep 2005, 08:47
And we'd offer congratulations to Rob if he DID know who was on board!!

lasernigel
19th Sep 2005, 15:08
Didn't John Prescott once say a long time ago that if the transport system wasn't sorted by the first 5 years in office he'd resign?

Bern Oulli
19th Sep 2005, 17:26
'Course, that implies an ability to count to 5.