PDA

View Full Version : aviance manchester pulling out

i.have.turetes.badly
17th Sep 2005, 13:39
is there any truth about this in manchester??

Cheers Buddy
18th Sep 2005, 09:59
Yes heard the same thing I think its because Magic Buff is going there, they are all leaving in droves!! I heard they are desperate to keep him off the ramp.

No on a serious note have heard the signs are not good at all at Aviance MAN. Constantly losing major contracts and after LPL closing, MAN could well be following suit due to a long line of managerial F*** ups.
Hope things improve at MAN after all its not the fault of the workers who graft hard in difficult circumstances.

pimpdaddy
22nd Sep 2005, 20:25
aviance may have bad management, no money and low morale @ man but let me tell you this......... there are a hell of o lot of people who work their butts off for that company and deserve to have a bit of respect from those who share the airfield!!! They could be in the same boat one day!!!!!

Domrep
7th Oct 2005, 23:06
I Have heard these rumours about the loss of contracts, the latest one is KLM from the 17th Nov RHSL will be doing it,

The Rep :cool:

Domrep
24th Oct 2005, 22:38
SGS will be doing the check in and dispatch, on behalf of Ringway, Air France are going the same way In Jan, looks like the lid is on the old box for Aviance.

The rep:cool:

lpl1111
25th Oct 2005, 21:24
it seems that it is 80% that this will occur. Most workers will in most case's be petu'ed over as it is to the company taking the majority of the business. Whilst their would seem to be a complete smoothing over by managment of how ok this transfer may be, it would and will in all our dispatch minds be so much diffrent as we all know how managment only want for themselfs an don't understand the daily graft put in by ground staff.

how can a company justify managment wage when poor managment is taking place.!