PDA

View Full Version : Calling any Kiwi Aggies....?

Dixons Cider
16th Sep 2005, 11:55
Seems that most posts have an Oz flavour to them. Just wondering if I could pick the brains of any Kiwi drivers out there.

Curious as to try and get a rough idea as to the sort of money a typical Ag pilot employed in NZ would be on. Ball park would be fine.

Understand it may be a sensitive kind of thing for some, so welcome to PM me if you wish.

Cheers in advance.

maxspeed
17th Sep 2005, 01:00
Bin a nu zulunda my self, thought I might heed home un serch of work a feww years ago mabey sux years ago, and was offererd $80 hour super and $100-120 sprayin' . That was in a Fleeearter.
Oh year and also had the houner of luving un Belclutha

Lowlevldevl
17th Sep 2005, 04:59
Kiwi's going back................there IS a god!:)

maxspeed
17th Sep 2005, 06:10
Dudet go though, stull here, don't know why at the moment seems very quite, any one else busy/doing any thung? Did those storms yesterday/last night put any decent rain any where useful down nsw?

Formally Known As
17th Sep 2005, 17:52
Lowlevldevl

It is indicative of the situation in New Zealand that some AG pilots are driven to go, even to Australia, to try and find better conditions. Have the Kiwis upset you in anyway??

You are right, there is a God.

You posted on another thread recently:

"Unfortunately I won't be able to attend as I'd hoped. I'll be in Sumatra spraying cane."

This statement smacks of arrogance. You seem very sure you will be there inSumtra. How do you know?? None of us know the future and anyone of us could perish tomorrow for any reason. Much btter to say, I intend to be there, or hope to be there, for example. Never ever say you will, as you just may not be, Sonny Jim.

Paint The Sky Pink!
18th Sep 2005, 23:24
Formally Known As....................

Did you get up from the wrong side of the bed this morning?

:}

PTSP!

Lowlevldevl
19th Sep 2005, 03:29
That was a tongue in cheek dig 'Formerly Known As'. Our two countries have a long and noble tradition of 'ribbing' each other about stuff like cricket and Rugby, us being descended from convicts and all you Kiwis having 'special' friendships with sheep. Lets not take ourselves too seriously, hey?

By the way. "Greetings from Sumatra"

multime
19th Sep 2005, 06:57
:E chill out FKA.
Not all of us are as uptight and do retain some sense of proportion and sense of humour.Even being a Kiwi myself i can !!handle anyone pulling the wool over my eyes occaisionally.
Be choice ta go home ehh bro!!!.
Max- check ya PMs.
Cheers
M:E

Formally Known As
19th Sep 2005, 07:51
Glad too hear you made it to Sumatra. Good show. You take take care now.