PDA

View Full Version : Associated Aviation, Nigeria

AlternativeProcedure
14th Sep 2005, 12:38
Hey guys,

did anyone else get a text from Associated Airlines in Nigeria inviting them for an interview with their head of ops?

Cheers

Miragepilote
14th Sep 2005, 13:13
Did you apply to them or was this out of the blue???

hehehehehe....:p

A smell a 419 rat if it was an invite out of the blue.

Maybe for a small fee they will arrange a meeting with you and the "recruitment officer" and then for another refundable fee they will... hehehe:p

AlternativeProcedure
14th Sep 2005, 16:14
Hi Miragepilote,

I applied to them personally, and I know a couple of people who frequent these forums applied too, so was just interested in the number of people that have been called for interview. Understand they intend bringing Brasillias or something along those lines.

AP

Miragepilote
14th Sep 2005, 16:32
Cool, in that case go for it! :ok:

There has been a great revival in the fixed wing industry since companies like ACN and especially Virgin has started up and operating decent aircraft, offering a decent salary and a decent service in Nigeria.

Regards and best of luck!

Engine Noise
18th Sep 2005, 14:15
Hi, does any one have more info on the cessnas they brought into lagos?
Thanks

Capt. Manuvar
18th Sep 2005, 18:13
The cessnas (2 X172, 1X 152) have been assembled and the engines are in but no props yet. It looks like they are about to get a paint job. Will be nice to see these aircraft flying.
As for the commercial side of things, the EMB120 is expected 15th of october if i heard correctly. An instructor is coming in to conduct ground school and sim will be in france/brazil/or somewhere (most likely the cheapest place). I belive they want guys trained by the time the a/c arrives. Then the 'molue'/matchbox/flying portacabin/shorts 360 will be thrown away (sighs of relief from everyone). Also they might train on the HS125 if i heard correctly again as they just lost on FO on that fleet to another airline.
Good luck