PDA

View Full Version : AS350 crash

whatsarunway
22nd Jan 2001, 03:49
Sorry to hear about the as350b2 crash in fermanagh, Ireland two dead and three badly injured .

condolances to the friends and fammily.

Low N aahhR
22nd Jan 2001, 19:33
Likewise. Does anyone know who the operator was. I'm Concerned about previous collegues that i've lost touch with.

Thanks.

stikker
22nd Jan 2001, 19:54
the aircrat is operated by a northern ireland businessman/rally driver bertie fisher, he was critcally injured along with his wife, a son and daughter were killed. an other son was also injured.

Negative 'G'
23rd Jan 2001, 00:51
Very,very sad,the rallying community are deeply saddened by this tragic accident,the father Bertie Fisher(4 times irish champion) has been injured in the accident & unfortunately his son Mark & daughter Emma were both killed.Mark had recently signed a new contract with peugeot world rally team to start contesting World Rally Events,and showed potential to be the next Colin Mcrae,such a loss of talent.
I would expect the helo to be Berties own G-OROZ

[This message has been edited by Negative 'G' (edited 23 January 2001).]

Horsepower
23rd Jan 2001, 14:44
Just announced that Bertie Fisher pronounced dead after life-support withdrawn.

Condolences to all.

HP

stikker
23rd Jan 2001, 16:35
rip bertie fisher, mrs. fisher is still critical and undergoing surgery today. the son that survived is reported to have broken arms. the aircraft came down in a wooded area in poor wx a few miles from its lz.-very tragic

TikkiRo
27th Jan 2001, 00:20
Can anyone give me an idea of where I might locate a future report on this crash?? Website details if possible thanks.

Larry
27th Jan 2001, 00:30
http://www.open.gov.uk/aaib/

This help in your search for a report in the future.

10W
27th Jan 2001, 02:01
It was G-OROZ

My condolences to all those involved and connected with the Fisher family.

------------------
10 West
UK ATC'er
[email protected]