PDA

View Full Version : Etihad Airways

Capt Rag Head
12th Sep 2005, 10:58
Greetings all.....

We've heard everything else.....nothing regarding Etihad (EY)

Life at Etihad?
FO's life?
Capt's life?
General Conditions?
Upgrades FO-Capt (time frame)

Only recently, nobody could really answer any of the above questions.....

If in doubt....Open Climb...MCT..Green Dot Speed.....

Life in a tent is so much better than a Block of Flats...

countdownconundrum
12th Sep 2005, 11:13
Absolutely, been looking for the same info.. if anyone has any details please post.. All I know is whats on the web site..

I also believe there is no fixed roster pattern, just random AIMS crap.. surely that will improve.

Apparently loads of Emirates guys came across too.. must see something in it.. Most of my EK mates say they would go to Etihad if they were to re-decide..

Cheers in advance..

cc

Capt Rag Head
15th Sep 2005, 14:27
Interesting......509 Views, 1 reply, who seeks similar info....

Thought so.....

Come on....

Who's leaving Gulf Air?
Who's leaving Emirates?
Who's leaving Qatar?

Who dares wins....

donpizmeov
15th Sep 2005, 14:37
Only EK pilots I know of that have left for EY are 4 or 5 FOs who are returning to live in their home town. Not to say that there are not any others though.
Package wise, pay is close, no pension fund, and housing and school are less, so not really a worth while option for most I think. There is however a possibilty that command may be quicker there but who knows what will happen tomorrow.
Rumour has it that the pilot package at EY is under consideration at the moment, and that it may well improve to attract more fellas. Lets hope so.

Don

GotTheTshirt
15th Sep 2005, 14:59
Abu Dhabi is pulling out of GF so things may change :D

Or as the French say
"If things dont change they will stay as they are !":p

Bredrin
16th Sep 2005, 12:17
Rumour control has it that Etihad salaries and housing allowance are to be increased effective October......thats 2005

fullforward
16th Sep 2005, 22:08
Bredrin

Check your PM, please.

c560xl
18th Sep 2005, 22:18
G,day Guys,

Would appreciate if any body could give us an info on selection process. been trying but no joy looks like no one from EY visit this site since they got into the EY

Happy Landings;)

Bredrin
19th Sep 2005, 01:39
Go to the ETIHAD INTERVIEW INFO thread, there is a little info there

Nerik
20th Sep 2005, 23:37
Lack of replies by Etihad seems to be a problem for aspiring applicants. I know 3-4 who have yet to receive a reply. Another one has though...........