View Full Version : Middle & Far East Connections

Jayfer
11th Sep 2001, 12:17
This is my first time, so please be gentle with me!!
I am on the look out for any Middle &/or Far East contacts (Company &/or Individual). My "ex-" qualifications include Ex-RM, RN, AustDefForce, A2 QHI, CFS(H) Shawbury etc. After 18 months out of flying I have only recently realised that there are only about 3 things in life that you can do reasonably well.... One of mine is flying a helicopters, I have yet to work out what the other two are!!
Any info, names, addresses, Tel Nos, emails, etc. would be much appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation......
Jayfer

Mark Six
11th Sep 2001, 15:41
Jayfer, we have similar background and presumably qualifications. I went through the same process 6 years ago and haven't looked back. Don't know that I can help you but feel free to email me.

Tuckunder
13th Sep 2001, 19:49
Hello Mate,

Long time no see. How was Oz? Give me an e-mail (Prune) and I will let you know a few contacts. Meanwhile regards to Jan and look forward to hearing from you. Clue! I still have the Red Book!!

Happy flying,

Tuckunder
25th Sep 2001, 17:23
Jayfer,

Thanks for your email via Prune Admin. However, you did not send me your e-mail address. Look forwards.

Happy flying!

Tuckunder
25th Sep 2001, 17:28
Jayfer,

Thanks for your email via Prune Admin. However, you did not send me your e-mail address. Look forwards.

Happy flying!

far cue
26th Sep 2001, 14:03
Jayfer,

Too many Muslims over there mate.

(We had a beer last Fri arvo)
Cheers

[ 26 September 2001: Message edited by: far cue ]

ueo
30th Sep 2001, 01:40
Jayfer you old scr*te

Met Lapse at helitech, says you got yourself a country estate downunder - don't suppose you're interested in a Police job back here in old Blighty?

Bet you don't know who this is, have a guess.

Stay low, fly fast and talk to no-one - you taught me that!

Byeeeee!

Arkroyal
2nd Oct 2001, 13:30
Jayfer quote from 1980 to Aldergrove twr.

'We're a B52 type and we're coming to bomb you to hell'

Now you know who I am.

Second ueo. The old Bill here need experienced bods. Come home (anyway you must owe me a beer!)

Jayfer
14th Oct 2001, 09:51
Tone is for "Tuckunder"
...yes I recognise the big red book... now get back to me at "[email protected]"
...do it now Rat Man !!!