PDA

View Full Version : Sorry but NJE again

Fitter Hotel
10th Sep 2005, 14:09
Hi guys,
I know, there are thousands of topics about NetJets, but it will take ages to go through all of them, to find the information I need. So, please!!! Is it a big secret what a captain gets per month ore year? Basic and per diem? On the Hawker and the Gulfstream? And what are they asking at the interview? How many days vacation? So all the important stuff… And it would be great if there are some guys who are happy with NJ will reply.
Many thanks.

redsnail
11th Sep 2005, 21:31
FH,

Try PPJN for a brief summary of the pay scales. It is fleet dependant (unfortunately). It's ~ €2K difference per size. (Small, mid and large)

Per diem is the same for FOs and Captains.
€70/day. Same for all the fleets.

22 days per year.

I don't think any one starts as direct entry captains. If you have the right experience, right aptitude and lucky you'll get an upgrade ~ 6 months.

Interview I had was pretty basic. Now there's a technical quizz. Brush up on the principles of flight stuff. There's stuff in "Interviews" about it. Expect to know about the company, be able to speak about your experience, have a reasonable knowledge about your current type.

The job isn't for every one. I like it. Plenty of variety, owners make good pax most of the time. Aircraft are pretty good and the crew's are great. Don't expect to be able to plan your day though. It will change. If you like a predictable job then you won't like it.

Ian Corrigible
16th Sep 2005, 13:30
Looks like NetJets pilots are picketing at KAPA: Aeronews article (http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?ContentBlockID=1c786c69-6af5-4da4-ab57-cf56505c3301&).

I/C

trainer too 2
17th Sep 2005, 20:01
IC, the article you refer to is NJ in the US and he is asking about NJ in Europe I guess as he is Berlin based.