PDA

View Full Version : Type Rating Course Advice

VITODRAGO
9th Sep 2005, 08:33
BE AWARE THAT SOME TYPE RATING COURSES BEING SOLD ON THE MARKET AT PRESENT TIME DO NOT INCLUDE IN THE CONTRACT THE ACTUAL TAKE OFFS AND LANDINGS ON THE REAL AIRCRAFT. THESE COURSES DO NOT GRANT THAT YOU WILL ACTUALLY DO THOSE REQUIRED TAKE OFF AND LANDINGS AND THE SELLER ALWAYS SAYS THAT IT WILL BE VERY EASY TO YOU TO FIND AN OPERATOR WHO WILL GIVE YOU AN AIRCRAFT FOR THAT 1 HOUR OF REAL FLYING IN CIRCUITS. BELIEVE ME : NO OPERATOR WILL DO THIS. AFTER 6 MONTHES YOUR SIMULATOR TRAINING WILL EXPIRE AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE TYPE RATING.
WHEN YOU BUY A TYPE RATING COURSE YOU WANT TO HAVE IN WRITTEN IN THE CONTRACT THAT YOU WILL DO THAT REAL FLIGHT, YOU WANT TO KNOW WHICH OPERATOR WILL BE.
SOME FRIENDS OF MINE BOUGHT TYPE RATING COURSES WHICH DID NOT HAVE WRITTEN IN THE CONTRACT THIS AND NOW THEY ARE DISPERATE TRYING TO FIND WHERE TO DO THE REAL FLIGHT, FEW MONTHS FROM NOW THEY WILL HAVE WASTED BIG MONIES IF THEY DO NOT SUCCED IN BUYING AND PERFORMING THIS REAL FLIGHT.
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING IN THE MATTER AND I CAN NOW RECOMMEND A FTO WHICH IS REALLY TYPE RATING SELF SPONSORED PILOTS, THEY HAVE IN THE CONTRACT THE REAL FLIGHT AND SO FAR ALL THEIR STUDENTS HAVE REALLY FLOWN THE AIRCRAFT AND GOT THE RATING ON THE LICENSE AND MOST OF THEM ARE ALREADY WORKING IN AIRLINES. THE PRICE IS THE LOWEST IN EUROPE SO FAR. SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE.

Blackshift
9th Sep 2005, 13:34
PARDON!

what who me?
10th Sep 2005, 08:10
VITODRAGO,

Would you care to turn off your Caps Lock and declare your interests in this organisation?

GusHoneybun
11th Sep 2005, 22:14
Don't know this is fake,

I know of some poor chap who recently sold their soul for a type rating and to be put in a hold pool. 4 months after the sim they are still waiting for their base check. Apparently if you don't get the base check done within 6 months of finishing the sim, you need to repeat the sim course.
Oh course, this poor chappie will have to find an extra 5 grand to re do the sim. All this and still no job.

And this is a fairly large UK company. Pays your money takes your chances

VITODRAGO
12th Sep 2005, 07:19
I have no interest in any organization, i am telling to all what has happened to open your eyes, as you can read i am not the only one to know about this, also in my writing there is no name or advertising for anybody. take care everybody