PDA

View Full Version : Dubai Airshow 05

mali
8th Sep 2005, 15:24
Does anyone have the dates handy for this years Dubai airshow?

Thanks a million in advance!

mali
:ok:

EK380
8th Sep 2005, 15:33
Last time I checked, 20 till 24 nov 2005.

Cheers

PS. Sometimes I wonder, if people ever use the net as they should....? Simple google search "Dubai airshow", sends you immediately to http://www.dubaiairshow.org/

Can it be easier?

mali
8th Sep 2005, 16:38
Thanks EK380!

I appreciate the reply; even though it was such an absurd question to post on an aviation forum!

My mistake, I will make a more concerted effort in future to be far more effecient and intelligent with the way I utilise the internet.

How silly, I will now go and give myself a spanking for being so, so thoughtless....

:}

newswatcher
9th Sep 2005, 09:44
Honi soit qui mali mal y pense ( I think):D

ETOPS
9th Sep 2005, 14:11
It's "Honi soit qui mal y pense".
"Shame be to him who thinks evil of it."

From Gooogle.............

newswatcher
9th Sep 2005, 14:25
Ah, but etops, I was trying to replace "it" with "mali", and have a little play on words. I was awaiting a Latin scholar to put me right! Obviously too subtle!
:{

ETOPS
10th Sep 2005, 14:14
newswatcher

Sorry - failed Latin at School but quite good at "Googling" :ok:

Dixons Cider
11th Sep 2005, 12:52
Shame on you Mali, you imbecile!!!

mali
13th Sep 2005, 10:19
Dixon

you got too much time on your hands.... get back to work!!!

Dixons Cider
13th Sep 2005, 12:04
Work?....work?

Thats what you'll be doin when the DXB airshow is on Mali, don't you know that its not for the mere rank and file!!

Now begone you from this place of loose tongues and insatiable ego's...:ouch:

Fox3snapshot
13th Sep 2005, 12:43
Would you kids stop playing around and get back to the chicken or beef decisions, the choice of which is typically the most challenging aspects of your day.....:E

mali
13th Sep 2005, 13:59
Dixon
Thou art a wholesome speaker whose words float upon my screen like the lillies in the morning sunlight upon the great lakes of the north.
I beseech thee to continue in such noble endeavours so that all those blessed enough to walk amongst thy words will feel the sweet breath of thy speech.
Behold, I must be gone as thou has instructed but I live in the constant hope that the fate of yours and the fate of mine own life may lead us to cross paths again.
Farewell....

(Thanks for the beers last night too).

mali:}

Fox3snapshot
13th Sep 2005, 18:49
I think I am going to throw up....:yuk: ....yup just did!

Save it for the bedroom, or publish it in Cosmo perhaps :=

Dixons Cider
14th Sep 2005, 10:40
Mali

Jeez mate, I'm impressed - you're wasted in the sandpit!! Maybe you should give Mills and Boone a call....

Fox3snapsh!t

You blardy sniper, I swear you must spend all your time lyin up on a ridge somewhere in your gillie suit pickin off prooner's as they come cruising past

Fox3snapshot
14th Sep 2005, 11:57
The weak are always fair game, don't have to get up from my slumber chas'n em around my desktop......:}