View Full Version : Excel Airways Scheme

blahblah
8th Sep 2005, 11:25
Hey people,

Anybody else applying for the Excel Airways Scheme at OAT?? When I submitted my form an error page showed on my computer but I still got a confirmation email, not too happy about that.....

Also on the confirmation email it stated that we would be notified by the 16th of September, I thought that the second stage was taking place between the 12th and the 15th? Or at least that is what it says in the info on the web....

Any thoughts??

BB

EIDW RJ85
8th Sep 2005, 16:56
Hi,
I sent in my application. Got no error message and an e-mail to confirm. But i wouldnt worry about it, as you got an e-mail? This means that they recieved your info.

As for the date. Im sure they just changed it to suit their requirements!!

Best of luck... :D

jamojdm
12th Sep 2005, 20:30
When I submitted mine, no errors and got the email confirmation. I'm with EIDW 747 in that as long as u got the confirmation you'll be fine.

I noticed before that stage 3 is scheduled for when i'm out the country. Now if by some miracle I get to stage 3, what do I do :s

Jamo

blahblah
17th Sep 2005, 10:05
Hey People,

Anybody heard back from Excel Airways or Oxford yet? Were meant to have heard by yesterday....

....Still nothing

BB

Dave Martin
17th Sep 2005, 11:16
Blahblah,

Maybe check the spam folder in your email account. I know there were complaints of missing emails for the TCA scheme - it would seem over excitable spam filters might have been the cause.

Failing that, probably worth calling them.

blahblah
17th Sep 2005, 20:39
Has anybody heard from Oxford yet??

dlav
18th Sep 2005, 11:55
yes I have.

Everybody should have heard by now, whether it be good or bad news.

http://www.oxfordaviation.net/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2071

Take a look at that. Maybe it will help