PDA

View Full Version : corporate per diem

speedalive
7th Sep 2005, 21:41
i would be interested to discover current corporate per diems paid in addition to hotel cost to cover crew meals while down route, and by how much they vary by employer nationality, and travel areas. thanks

FlyMD
8th Sep 2005, 03:05
A lot of European companies vary Per Diem according the destination (higher for USA, Japan, than for Africa, Asia, for example).

Having seen half a dozen Per Diem schemes over the last couple years, I would say it averages USD 100 / day, usually with breakfast to be paid by crewmember.

Hope this helps

Aslak
8th Sep 2005, 16:12
In the country I live in (in Europe) the government publishes yearly tax free allowed per diems for every country.

Per diem ranges between 35 to 85 euros depending on country.
In europe 55-70 EUR.

Per diem is for your personal use, at least with our company. Hotels. duty related transportation. laundry and breakfast are separete thing and paid by the company.

Grunf
9th Sep 2005, 20:34
Hello.

here in US mostly in use are fedral gov rates.

If you're within US here are the rates (huge link):

http://www.gsa.gov/Portal/gsa/ep/contentView.do?programId=9704&channelId=-15943&ooid=16365&contentId=17943&pageTypeId=8203&contentType=GSA_BASIC&programPage=%2Fep%2Fprogram%2FgsaBasic.jsp&P=MTT

If you're outside of USA here are the rates:

http://www.state.gov/m/a/als/prdm/2005/

Most of corporate travel departments are using these rates as their guidance.

Hasher
12th Sep 2005, 11:57
You guys are lucky we dont get any in our company!

Check 6
13th Sep 2005, 16:34
I am an American based in Europe and we use the U.S. government rates and guidelines for hotels, meals, incidental expenses, and rental cars.

Check 6

Jarema
14th Sep 2005, 00:17
My company pay me for hotel, breakfast, transportation + average 45USD (depends on country) a day for food and personal spendings.

Not much but it is standart published by Polish goverment.

But... The company is not so big and have only one light twin aircraft.

galaxy flyer
17th Sep 2005, 02:22
The mob I work for now pays by the receipt--you have receipt, you get reimbursed, no receipt, no money. Keeping and tallying receipts for EVERYTHING is a pain, but quite handy in places where a pizza costs $35. Just don't put in $85 dinners every day.

The previous mob used the government perdiem tables, obviously.

GF

semperfido
17th Sep 2005, 02:37
no per diem per say. just reimbursable expenses. generally, we can spend whatever it takes to eat around the world within reason. in the usa it is 75 per day. we operate a few Gs.

LBE
20th Sep 2005, 14:47
hi there!

the company i work for and many others i know of only pay what´s tax deductable as per diem allowance!
that doesn´t include breakfast and adds up to about 25-40€ per diem, depending on where you go in europe.

Sad, huh?

crazy_max
20th Sep 2005, 17:53
The circus I work for pays $100 USD a day........No matter where we are.....No receipts...