PDA

View Full Version : Has all the Manchester recruitment stopped

RMC
7th Sep 2005, 08:29
Having spent the Summer resolving a major domestic crisis I now need to leave my regional jet and get an airline job (financial consequences of said domestic mean paying for a type rating is not an option).

Quick scan around and I am getting that "missed the boat" feeling. It seems that many Manchester airlines have completed their recruitment a few months earlier than normal?

If you work for an airline which has a Manch base please could you offer an inside view on recruitment status.

Kind regards

RMC

Jet2
7th Sep 2005, 11:06
RMC

Excel Airways are recruiting for all of their bases including MAN. Have a look at the jobs section on the Flight International website. Hope this helps.

SAM 2M
7th Sep 2005, 11:44
Flyjet advertsing for F/Os at MAN pref 757 767 Rated

www.flyjet.com

Click Recruitment

SAM

RMC
8th Sep 2005, 19:24
Thanks guys,had heard of one of those but not the other....will get on the case tomorrow.

Cheers

RMC

Pilot Pete
10th Sep 2005, 10:42
First Choice are/ have just been interviewing.....I would guess for some Manchester positions.

BACE are about to recruit, again I would assume some Manchester positions to be filled.

Thomsonfly is ongoing, for more than minimal hours pilots at present and the 737 fleet will have a presence in Manchester next spring, not sure if you could get that base joining now, but may be able to after a bit more expansion on the fleet (which will happen).

Best wishes.

PP