PDA

View Full Version : 39 Sqn Reunion Query

MadsDad
6th Sep 2005, 19:50
Apologies for this but...

A friend of mine is ex-39 Sqn. He has heard that there is some big re-union do coming up for the squadron but hasn't been able to find anything about it (his daughter has been searching the web but can't find anything specific, nor could I).

Anyway it probably involves Marham and since my normal source of information for there is currently away so does anyone know anything about an upcoming reunion please (starting with is there one being organised)?

Any information will be gratefully received.

Ewan Whosearmy
6th Sep 2005, 21:09
The Canberra society is holding a jolly at Marham on Thursday. Could it be that?

Beeayeate
6th Sep 2005, 22:48
The Canberra society is holding a jolly at Marham on Thursday. Could it be that?

No. Thursday is a private Can Assoc bash. There will be something next March, it's being organised by the sqn, the Can Assoc will be there too. Date I have is 17th, a Friday, but that was given before they passed their MOT extended a bit.

MadsDad
7th Sep 2005, 07:07
Thanks very much for that gents. I will pass the information on (and my normal source will be back well before then so I can get him to get the details for me).