PDA

View Full Version : MAS interview.....12th of September

garyt
6th Sep 2005, 10:49
Anyone going for MAS interview this month??

Mann i was so happy when i got the call from them after waiting for such a long time....

babyboeing400
7th Sep 2005, 09:24
be prepared.know about theory of flight,jet engines,and airliners in general..and also be cool and calm..or else u will just fail urself..;-) good luck

A330AV8R
7th Sep 2005, 11:13
which aircrafts do they operate again ?

:}

RickHunter
7th Sep 2005, 11:40
Hi garyt...

Congrat on being called up for interview and I wish you all the best bro.
Btw, when did you attend your MISPA?

authentic
7th Sep 2005, 13:17
they fly those that has wings and engines, hahaha ?? :}

hey there all
congrats to you garyt, seems you long wait has paid you off.. well i am waiting for my results as well.. neways prepare yourself from now !
all the best ! :)

ostinato
9th Sep 2005, 06:30
congratz garyt, wish you all the best on your interview.

Btw, when did you sat for your mispa? i did mine on the 3rd august...and i haven't receive any news from MAS... and i'm starting to get worried. anyone has news about it?

thx

longlatif
9th Sep 2005, 10:02
U ab-initio rookies shouldn't worry so much or think its a big deal gettin an interview, even a retarded mute can get in.....trust me been there done that!

garyt
9th Sep 2005, 10:11
I went for the MISPA on 19th of July.......

longatif, u seems like to work as a pilot for quite sometimes...right?

most of ur post r pretty interesting......

wat question usually they will ask? will they try to panic u with tough question?

And for those still waiting for reply........they will call u via hp or house phone.....

longlatif
10th Sep 2005, 05:07
garyt,

u don't need to worry about tough questions in yor interview, thanks to the bumi putra, waga negara policy everyone gets in.....MAS thinks it will solve the pilot leavin crisis by recruiting and bonding duff rookie locals for 15 years....seems like they are just putting a plaster on a big arse cut....Ive been through the malaysian saussage factory system they call aviation and am utterly disappointed.

The cadets Ive seen pass through MFA can't even wipe there own arse!!!! But Im sure if MAS doesn't work out for all u wannabies NASA has vacencies for space monkeys, good pay, peanuts, just like MAS!!!!

authentic
12th Sep 2005, 02:23
hi there all ,
for those who got an interview call from MAS, i wish congrats and please do share you experience of the interview. plus if you guys could include the date you took your MISPA. so that the other candidates can have a slight idea when they might be called :)
thanks yah and good luck :)

authentic
13th Sep 2005, 03:48
hey there mate,
thanks for you advise, huhuhu, kinda pleasing to see that you are confident of yourself. neways, you attended MISPA on 19 ryte ?means on tuesday, how bout those who went on 20 and 21 ? did they group into your interview session ? coz mine was 28th though not 26.

goodday :)

Skyline
13th Sep 2005, 10:47
Garyt

Where on earth did you get the idea that the polite lady who is going to call you will be the one who decides to select you? If that is the case, it's really obvious MAS doesn't have any selection criteria. Perhaps they select cadets based on telephone courtesy?? Then again, I wouldn't be suprise. I share the same sentiments with Longlatif about cadets and their lack of ass wiping ability!

Gary if you have a moment, perhaps you would want to brush up on your english, shine your shoes a little. I'd like to believe that MAS still has a selection criteria. Good luck!

garyt
14th Sep 2005, 01:48
Authentic, i think they will call u within this week. I dunno which MISPA candidates will they call. During my interview, i met some of them who were the 26th july MISPA candidates.

Good luck to you.....hope they call u soon....

authentic
14th Sep 2005, 02:57
neat,
they actually called the ones on 26th july as well ?? well no doubt i think those 28th july who made through will be call. neways, how long was you interview session ? and do you know how many ppl got to go for the interview for your batch (19th july)

thanks heaps ya!

Skyline
15th Sep 2005, 04:28
Garyt,

You obviously are still very young and can't handle constructive critisism well. Which part did you say I was unrespectful to you? The part of you brushing up on your england? I mean english? :} You're already behaving like a cadet...

Hyper sensative boys like you wouldn't farewell in MAS if you can't take it. Speak good english and perhaps we'll all rely on you to uphold the image of MAS.... or whatever is left of it..

Oh and thank you.... for your kind prayers.

SuperRanger
15th Sep 2005, 12:09
garyt,

i know you come from the handphone generation but please avoid using sms lingo when posting on a professional forum! it doesn't reflect very well on you.

in all my years with mas, the best cadets/pilots are not the smartest ones but ones with the right attitude.

courtesy is definately good trait but i think humility is even more important.

best of luck to you.

SR

garyt
16th Sep 2005, 09:05
Maybe i would to say sorry to u skyline.
Hope we can end this quarrel. Peace!!

I am here just to share some experience.
And it is not that i cant take ur insult or anything, I just hope that you as a senior give advice in a polite manner.

SuperRanger, i accept your advice and i agree with your attitude concept. All the MAS staff i met are very proffesional. Thank you.

Sorry again for my last post.

Authentic,
My interview was about 30 minutes.
And not many from MISPA 19th Sept went to the interview. I think only 2.
Did you call them up?

:ok: Peace!!

authentic
17th Sep 2005, 12:35
hi there all
well garyt, i did't call them. it seems they will send a letter for those who failed. and as for my batch mates, none got a call yet, i hope.. neways wish me luck uh..
and all the best to you as well !

ostinato
19th Sep 2005, 04:22
yes they will send you a letter if you fail. But don't be surprise if they send it to you 4 months later. Try giving them a call. Btw, authentic, if they give you or any of your batch mates a call..let me know yea? thx good luck to you!

authentic
21st Sep 2005, 10:25
hi there all :-)

garyt
so did you get call for the medical check up ? how was it ?

and anyone from 27th july MISPA batches onwards got any call from the HR department ? :-)

coz seriously it is a long wait, almost 2 months is up ;-)

authentic
22nd Sep 2005, 02:41
Hi all

ostinato
i am getting a mix feeling here. just called the HR and they said smthg kinda weird. they said they check our papers randomly, and it seems those who went on the 20th july , half of them is going to get their call only next week. weird uh, perhaps that's why some ppl need to wait for 2 months. ok then, luck to you all

ostinato
22nd Sep 2005, 15:15
authentic,

they said that to you? thats wierd..anyways, i called them they told me the results for the august batch is not out. Have faith, i'm sure they'll call you. and guys, keep posting!! thx

pirates
23rd Sep 2005, 12:30
hi osti..

when did u went for ur mispa?
i think they will sure reply whether u pass or not,don't they?
i went mine on 30th aug n still waiting for the result!!
well,waitin is surely killing me,hope to get a positive result!

ostinato
26th Sep 2005, 06:36
i did mine on the 3rd...still no replies. Good luck to you.

authentic
3rd Oct 2005, 03:19
hi all,
so any news from MAS ? how bout you ostinato? any of your batch mates got the call >?

ostinato
3rd Oct 2005, 06:52
authentic,

I called them today, the results for 3rd august is still not out yet. And she told me that they have the results for those until 28th July.Good luck!

authentic
3rd Oct 2005, 09:33
hi there
thanks osti, so now i juz need to wait then. hope GOD is on my side. thanks mate

authentic
18th Oct 2005, 04:18
hi there all :-)

garyt : so did you passed your interview? it has been a while since you last post your messages

ostinato : how about you? did you get any calls from MAS? it has been 2 months for you right?

and as for me, during my wait for my MISPA results i got to know this cap for MH that live around my neighbourhood and last week he called me to inform i passed the MISPA. and he will try his best to inquire them when will my interview is schedule. seems with MAS on going vacancy the 1 1/2 wait for MISPA can be drag up to 3 months.

good day all :-)

pirates
26th Oct 2005, 15:11
hi there..
just want to know any visitors from this thread has been called for the MAS interview?been waiting for almost two months for the mispa results now..tq