PDA

View Full Version : Dark or Fair - for ladies only

tart1
4th Sep 2005, 20:17
Come on girls - the blokes have got another sexist thread going about whether they prefer blondes or brunettes.

Let's do one for us females about what we like in a man.

I do prefer dark-haired men, eye colour doesn't matter, not too thin - broad shoulders and chest preferred.

(Having said that, there is a fair-haired chap of my acquaintance who I wouldn't throw out of bed - he's quite slim as well but whoooaaar! He can give me a nudge any time he likes! :E )

Chacha
4th Sep 2005, 20:38
Well! .. I don't care about looks, but one must be a look a like to Tom Berenger.

"I like a man to be a gentleman and not macho"..

"I like a man who knows how to treat a lady and show respect" ..

"I like a man to speak his own mind and hold a conversation"..

"I like a man who loves to have fun and be full of surprise" ..

"I like a man who likes the outdoors who can horse ride and ski and swim" ..

"I like a man who is very good natured" ..

So there you go tart1 .. That is what I like in a man ..

Thats why I want Tom Berenger .. He just so !"$%^%&* and what I would !"$%^& with him is another thread! ..
:E :E

SyllogismCheck
4th Sep 2005, 20:44
Ha ha ha, I'm in! :zzz: I mean :eek: no :hmm: or is it :\ ?

Sorry, I blew the 'good natured' bit. :rolleyes:

colmac747
4th Sep 2005, 20:51
I like a man to be a gentleman and not macho"..

"I like a man who knows how to treat a lady and show respect" ..

"I like a man to speak his own mind and hold a conversation"..

"I like a man who loves to have fun and be full of surprise" ..

"I like a man who likes the outdoors who can horse ride and ski and swim" ..

"I like a man who is very good natured"

em.. looks like i'm all the above:8

EDIT: This is for ladies only - Jerricho, i suggest you post next:p ;)

flyblue
4th Sep 2005, 20:57
Must have a personal title :E :p

SyllogismCheck
4th Sep 2005, 20:59
:(

Farrell
4th Sep 2005, 21:01
flyblue, you naughty filly you.....

do you mean a personal title like what one has on here.....

or do you mean "Lord" or "Baron" what what?????

SyllogismCheck
4th Sep 2005, 21:04
I think she means we really must consider clicking here. (http://www.pprune.org/ptorder/ptorder.htm)
It's working for me. :O

Jerricho
4th Sep 2005, 21:09
Oh Colmac, you're such a bitch.

;)

flyblue
4th Sep 2005, 21:10
I like perspicacious guys, SyllogismCheck

...but with a personal title :E

Helli-Gurl
4th Sep 2005, 21:11
must be able to tell the truth...that rules most men out! failing that, Dark hair, athletic, self sufficient and know how to load the dishwasher, where the laundry basket it and what it's for oh yes and how to put the toilet lid down!

Jerricho
4th Sep 2005, 21:15
and know how to load the dishwasher

*Jerricho bites his tongue*

Ahahsggdgdhhjhhjd,..........must not make smart arse comment......aaaaarrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SyllogismCheck
4th Sep 2005, 21:21
Perspiwhat?
Hold on... sorry but noone anited 'fickle' yet!... Truth... yep. Dark... yes. Athletic... very. Self sufficient... well, excepting one thing, uh hu. Load? I can fix it too! Laundry basket... understood. Loo seat... lid down too ok? Oh yeah... and my best feature... I'm perspicacious. OK!? :confused:

I meant 'antied', whether that's a word or not, not 'anited'. :=

tall and tasty
4th Sep 2005, 21:24
and know how to load the dishwasher

but also know how to turn it on :E

Like dark, tall handsome with a wicked sense of humour and expressive eyes and be able to talk dirty in a forgien language

Failing that - blond muscular and good at dancing, using his hands and anything else I can think of as and when the time comes.

TnT

:p ;)

Helli-Gurl
4th Sep 2005, 21:38
mmmm too right TnT!

Would also be nice if he didn't wear my clothes! ;)

x

Dead_Heading
4th Sep 2005, 21:40
By self sufficient...any problems with gutting/plucking/gralloching/skinning things in the kitchen? Any objections to large volumes of mud in the house?

Helli-Gurl
4th Sep 2005, 21:50
Not if you're going to clean it up DH

xx

Dead_Heading
4th Sep 2005, 21:53
Ooooh...I say!:O

Lon More
4th Sep 2005, 22:37
The ex Mrs. M. told me that as long as they're breathing it's OK.

That let's me out then

Whirlygig
4th Sep 2005, 23:58
Black haired, blue eyed Irish celts for me every time. Preferably with their own teeth!

Cheers

Whirls

SyllogismCheck
5th Sep 2005, 01:02
I got told earlier that piercingly green eyes suggest I'm a liar....... do I have green eyes? :zzz:

Farrell
5th Sep 2005, 01:42
Whirlygig

I am dark haired, blue eyed and Irish and I have my own teeth...... :cool:

Ozzy
5th Sep 2005, 01:50
I fit all of Chacha's prerequisites, and also I'm perspicacious to boot!:E

Ozzy

SyllogismCheck
5th Sep 2005, 01:52
TnT, does it absolutely have to be foreign? :(

Here, whilst on the subject, is 'Helli-Gurl Hunter' an acceptable PT? :E :uhoh: ;) :O :p....where's the more lolling tongue smilie?

If it is, it's sold.... so my friend tells me. :)

worst-class
5th Sep 2005, 02:11
Would instinctively go for tall, dark and handsome, but to be honest personality counts for all. Always end up with short ,fair men, Plus (lucky me!) how many Adonii have I dated just to find out that they have absolutely NO sense of humour and can't kiss for Adam. On the other hand I've had a date with an Ok bloke who (nearly?!) literally makes me laugh my knickers off and then he goes for the good night and you melt into his arms and the REAL chemistry kicks in. Invariably they're the ones you think about for a long time after, and the one's who are too shy to leave a number....Damn, so much for equality!!!

New thread??? How do you make a move without looking like an easy option or bunny-boiler?!

Ozzy
5th Sep 2005, 02:17

Ozzy

SyllogismCheck
5th Sep 2005, 02:24
Is that an admission that you lack those desirable traits Ozzy? ;)

Ozzy
5th Sep 2005, 02:29
SyllogismCheck, lovely! you know the number?

Ozzy

SyllogismCheck
5th Sep 2005, 02:35
Nope, is it for a Fijian brothel?

+679'll see ya right. ;)

Blacksheep
5th Sep 2005, 04:06
Hmphff! We're a bloody dating agency now, or what? :rolleyes:

I'm a short, broad-shouldered, grey haired and blue-eyed cynic in pretty good shape for my age. I can whisper disgraceful suggestions in three languages and - a big bonus this - I'm quite handy around the house.

Just in case any of the charming young women who populate this corner of cyberspace fancies anything of that description.... ;) ;)

Onan the Clumsy
5th Sep 2005, 04:26
but helli-gurl's already ruled you out, cos you'll stretch the shoulders out in all her frocks :}

Blacksheep
5th Sep 2005, 04:33
Stretching the shoulders? I promise to rub them better... :}

RaraAvis
5th Sep 2005, 04:36
Dark or fair - not an issue, really. Like 'em on the tallish side though, oh and the broad sholder bit is always a bonus.

Wicked sense of haha and being good with their... ooopsh... eerrr... I mean handy around the house would make me sit up and pay attention...:O

gatfield
5th Sep 2005, 05:23
Loading the dishwasher

is thinking man's foreplay.

Who cares what colour their hair is.

Helli-Gurl
5th Sep 2005, 07:34
Foreplay? you mean you guys actually know what it is? I thought bwhere men are concerned us girls call it "beating abut the bush"! the rest of the time you cant get our knickers off fast enuff and it's all over in about 30 seconds.....leaving us girls frustrated.....

Personally I like the direct approach but he's gotta staying power, I'm a 24/7 operation !! ;)

xx

VitaminGee
5th Sep 2005, 11:43
TnT,
Like dark, tall handsome with a wicked sense of humour and expressive eyes and be able to talk dirty in a forgien language
I'm 6'5", dark (making way for distinguished grey!!)and, in 4 forgien languages: merde, sheisse, shoyt and Fosters:E
- how am I doing?;)

VG

Omaha
5th Sep 2005, 13:10
Well as I've got older hair colour doesn't matter that much, took me ages to realise that judging a man by this was superficial but I have to admit for a long time good looking blond men would really catch my eye. Think it was the novelty factor cause most Irish men are dark. Course it's really personality that counts but I have to admit baldness isn't a big turn on for me. I like something to run my hands through. ;)

RiskyRossco
5th Sep 2005, 13:47
Would you say this is
'dark' or 'fair' (http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/Riskyrossco/Rossco-at-Pprune/Rossinsuit.jpg)?

;)

Omaha
5th Sep 2005, 14:08
Is that you mate?

I'd say you're dark in every sense of the word. ;)

Will be visiting you're beautiful country this year. :ok:

BlueDiamond
5th Sep 2005, 14:09
I'd say that's dark, Rossco ... with what looks like a fair amount of red. And some nice curls too ... :ok:

bear11
5th Sep 2005, 14:30
Here's another Celt to put into the draw, Whirlygig.

- having said that, though, as far as the overall topic is concerned, it may help to know an old Irish saying - "don't look at the mantlepiece while you're poking the fire".

Binoculars
5th Sep 2005, 15:46
For ladies only? *sigh*

Good to see women can be just as shallow as men if they put their minds to it, but even in their own thread they are overrun by men staking their claims. Duh.

Lovely to hear from you worstclass! You too Gatfield! Genuine women appeal to me. (Umm, that is, the women who make no particular judgment on fat bald middle-aged gentlemen). :8

Chacha
5th Sep 2005, 16:17
Bino's? .. You a "Chrome Dome" .. Never! .. The way you speak I always thought you were in your thirties. had dark hair and blue eyes! ..

So you are a "wheel barrow with shallow depth and a shiny top" .. :E :{

Binoculars
5th Sep 2005, 16:21
Yep, of no interest whatsoever to the ladies who frequent this thread, Chacha! (Few people with a 24 year old daughter are still in their thirties, though I grant you it's not inconceivable). :}

Chacha
5th Sep 2005, 16:28
I honestly thought you were in your thirties! .. :ok:

Binoculars
5th Sep 2005, 16:42
Well, now you know. Zimmer frame, clogged arteries, emphysema, colostomy bag.... you name it. Bald and fat, too.

Who's next?

Omaha
5th Sep 2005, 17:38
Bejay Bino

You sound like a real fine thing to me! :D

Jerricho
5th Sep 2005, 17:42
I honestly thought you were in your thirties

I think you mean from the 30s :E :E

Come on Binos you hippie, where's the picture??? ;)

Omaha
5th Sep 2005, 17:55
Ah Jerricho

You're awful but I like you. :E

Chacha
6th Sep 2005, 00:01
Well, now you know. Zimmer frame, clogged arteries, emphysema, colostomy bag.... you name it. Bald and fat, too.

Who's next?

Oh Binos .. You are sad **** looking for sympathy! .. definition of..

"I want a man who knows how to be a gentleman and not a wimp" .. :{ :E ;)

bino\'s your pm box is full! .. empty it .. :mad: :E

guccigal
6th Sep 2005, 00:51
Hi, I'd like to place an order for a man...

1. Dark hair preferred, but blondes welcome
2. Intelligent
3. Healthy with a strong interest in exercise and being active
4. Non-smoker
5. Interesting career
6. Capable of emotional depth
7. Willing to carry gucci (<55kg) home after a big night, if required
8. Knows the meaning of the word "foreplay" without having to look it up in the dictionary.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure this guy exists...?

Atlas Shrugged
6th Sep 2005, 00:54
Oh you poor thing.................

mcluhan
7th Sep 2005, 06:13
being a shy guy i would only like to mention that i'm on the " tallish side " and very good with my hands , also good around the house , all over handyman:E :E :E

chopperpug
7th Oct 2005, 05:56
Well Guccigal....am pleased to say that i almost fit your criteria...except maybe the intelligent, and the emotional depth part. Oh..and does foreplay mean i get to play with more than two at a time??? :D
Oh..and back plays up a bit too......so as long as i only have to carry you one block max....;)
Its all those hours sitting in bad ergonomically designed seats. Not the fact that if i was more intelligent i would get a better seat cushion and maybe use my emotional depth to talk to someone about my problem with it. Oh well.... maybe i was close??? :p
Well.......am always open to new experiences..... :}